76

[What if Izuku Midoriya has Giratina's Power? Art not mine.]

Story Title: Prince of Distortion.

Summary: Anger. Pain. Despair. Hate. Izuku could feel all these different emotions within his chest bubbling as he watched his idol, the Number One Hero, walking away from him just after he crushed his dream.

How could he just do that? How could he just break his heart like that? Isn't he supposed to be a hero? Isn't he supposed to be the embodiment of hope and peace?

But why? Why would he crush an obviously desperate child's dream? Despite the hero always saying that anyone can be a hero, why would he tell him that he can't be a hero without a quirk? Is power all that matters after all? Does this society only care about those with quirks?

He's just like everyone. He's just like everyone who didn't believe in him. He's like his mom, his deadbeat dad, his peers, his teachers, and the bastard that told him to kill himself. He hates them, he hates them all!!

As his sobs turned to shouts of anger and pain, he was enveloped with black mass. Opening his eyes, he was met with piercing crimson eyes lurking within the dark void as floating, inverted stone structures shifted in an unorthodox pattern. The eyes were terrifying to say the least but Izuku was too filled with hate to be fazed. He glared back at the red eyes as it approached him. Before he knew it, he was surrounded by black tendrils as a distorted voice echoed in his mind.

"Worthy... Destroy... everything..."

=====

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: N/A

Power: Giratina's Gift

Description: The user gains the ability to manipulate space and distort reality. Because of this, the user can also generate and manipulate a black mass that can change forms such as tendrils, and even teleport within the shadows and have free access to enter and exit the Distortion World. The user also gains the ability to become intangible, making them immune to physical damage.

Drawbacks: Overuse of abilities will cause mental exhaustion, opting the user to either lose control or go insane.

Ships: [REDACTED]