32

Story Title: Stand Alone [Accused/Expelled Izuku AU], alternate title: Izuku's Bizarre Adventures

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: None, formerly One For All

Power: [Stand/Ghostly Ripple/Spirit Hamon]

Description: [is an entity psychically generated by its owner, referred to as a Stand User It generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil.]

Stand Name: Viridian Storm

Stand Type: Long-Distance Operation Type

Appearance: (A bulkier Dark Deku)

Stand Abilities:

• User Possession: Stand is able to possess their user and makes the user gain their stand's abilities.

• Super Strength: Strength equivalent to 25-60% of One For All.

• Super Speed: Speed Equivalent of Tenya Iida's Recipro Burst.

• Self-Preservation: Allows the stand to gain awareness and reaction speed to protect the user in an instant. When in User Possession, the user can sense any danger sent to them.

• Smokescreen: Like the name suggests, it allows the stand to create a smokescreen in a wide radius which conceals both user and stand. Though the stand can see through the smokescreen, the same can't be said with the user.

• Bone Breaker: The stand sent precise and calculated blows to an enemy's joints and limbs with enough force to break their bones.

• Muttering Storm: The stand unleashes a barrage of lightning fast punches to an enemy. The punches are so fast that green sparks of lightning can be seen through the attacks. Funny thing about this ability is the stand appears to be muttering nonsense as it attacks.

Summary: After the recent USJ attack, the staff of UA had been frantic to find out a possible traitor. They then made an inspection to all of the students and found Izuku Midoriya's Hero Journal and its contents.

Thinking Izuku was the traitor and as a majority vote, they immediately expelled and detained the young student in Tartarus. All Might, who was adamant that Izuku was not a traitor, is forced to take back One For All from Izuku and give it to a third year student named Mirio Togata.

Despite the accusations, Izuku accepted his fate, albeit forcefully. In his time in Tartarus, Izuku met a mysterious quirkless man who had a weird hobby of posing in a bizarre way. Coming in contact with the man, Izuku began to feel another presence near them. Two to be precise.

The man also realized this and introduced himself as Jotaro Kujo. Jotaro then explained what the presence that Izuku is feeling. A Stand. An entity similar to a sentient quirk, manifested using the user's soul.

After knowing each other, Jotaro decided that teaching Izuku the basics of a stand and its abilities in secret would be a good call. By the time Izuku's name was cleared and was released from Tartarus, he was a different person.

Gone was the fidgety boy that UA expelled. Gone was the boy who would stutter and mutter every word that he said. And gone was the boy who would take shit from those who would torment him.

Rejecting UA's offer of a Hero Course slot, Izuku would roam the streets of Mustafu and secretly do vigilante work using his Stand. It would take him stopping a few villains and crimes, to get heroes to capture him. Or at least try to stop him and fail... bizarrely.

Ships: Undecided