81

[What if Izuku turned into the Warden?]

Story Title: Wrath of the Warden

Summary: Darkness. Nothing but darkness. That's all Izuku Midoriya could see. Why? Obviously because he was blind.

He wasn't always blind. He became blind after an 'accident' in their school. His eyes seared in pain as a burning sensation of an explosion impacted on his face. The incident had been the moment that made everything around him turn black.

But that incident didn't stop his classmates from bullying him. Even ridiculing him for his weakened state. He endured the pain of the harsh words and the punches and kicks sent his way.

No one helped him stop all of these attacks towards him. No hero saved him from his misery. Nobody comforted and protected him. No one saved him from the attacks that almost killed him that led to him tumbling into a cave, broken and bruised.

He waited for his end but something different approached him. The very essence of the surrounding cave echoed into his ears as his bleeding body was engulfed in dark substance as it slowly spread on his limbs. Pain exploded from his skull as a pair of horns erupted out of his head, limbs tearing and growing longer and bigger, and his chest was busted open as his heart turned darkened teal green shade, blinking in existence. He let out a pained shriek that echoed within the caves sending a spine-tingling sensation to those who heard it.

The night ended as Izuku was born a different person, a completely different entity with a darkened heart filled with anger and vengeance.

=====

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: None

Power:

1. Warden Transformation - the user is able to transform into a Warden, an entity with a hulking figure, with a dark teal green coloration, large antler-like horns on the side of their head, and an exposed chest that glows following the rhythm of their heart. The transformation can be felt by the user in an excruciatingly painful manner.

2. Enhanced Physical Prowess - the user gains supernatural strength that can easily shatter boulders with a swing of the hand. They can also easily send a target flying with a single punch, which also deals heavy damage. They also gain enhanced durability, stamina, senses, and speed, the latter only when the user is agitated.

3. Sonic Scream - allows the user to generate powerful shockwaves through their exposed chest that damages and disorient the target hit, be it directly or indirectly.

4. Sculk Mine - Allows the user to place summon Sculk Detectors and Sculk Shriekers, that are used to detect sound and release a signal to the user of any intruders that came in contact with these mines, respectively.

Ships: None