73

[What if Izuku has a quirk inspired by the Wither Skeleton and/or Wither?]

Story Title: Withered Away

Summary: All of Izuku Yagi's life he was pushed aside. He was pushed aside by his parents in favor of his twin sister, who has a stronger/heroic quirk. He was pushed aside by his teachers to favor his childhood friend turned bully. He was pushed aside by his peers due to his quirk being 'villainous'.

He was so sick of this pain and negligence. He was so sick of it all. And he blamed it all in his quirk. A quirk that allows him to drain the life force and vitality of the person they touch. He hated his quirk and wishes that he either had a different quirk or just be quirkless.

Six years after his quirk's awakening, at the age of ten, Izuku had enough of the neglect and pain and chose to run away. As he does, he bumped into the person who would show him that his quirk was not villainous. The person who would truly care for him and help him control his quirk. The person that would truly be the reason and inspiration for Izuku's journey to heroism.

=====

Name: Izuku Aizawa [A/N: Dadzawa!], formerly Izuku Yagi

Quirk: Withering Touch

Type: Emitter

Description: Allows the user to drain the life force and vitality of anything they touch, causing gradual decay, weakening to the target, and corrosion to inanimate objects. The effects will appear of the target turning darkened and withered.

The quirk identification can be seen with the darkened finger and/or toe-nails of the user. This quirk requires a five-finger touch to be used to its fullest effect and speed up the withering effect.

Other Abilities:

Wither Overload: Once the user drains a certain amount of life force, the user will be able to use that life force to be able to float and send black skull-shaped energy that explodes on contact, causing damage to the target and their surroundings. When form is activating, the user will be encased by a white aura, allowing them to be invulnerable to any type of damage, before the aura explodes causing damage to anything near them. Wither Overload can only be used for 10-15 minutes before passing out due to exhaustion.

Drawbacks: The user is required to make physical contact with the target in order to use their quirk, making them vulnerable to long-ranged attacks. When used for a prolonged period of time or with a certain amount of life force, Wither Overload is awakened.

Ships: Undecided