84

[What if Izuku Yagi was adopted by Star and Stripe?]

Story Title: Successor of New Order! Alt. Title: Son of Star and Stripe

Summary: Cathleen Bate, also known as Star and Stripe, United States of America's Number 1 Hero, had always looked up to Japan's Number 1 Hero All Might. She would always follow his example of protecting the weak from villains with a smile on her face.

In her eyes, All Might was the inspiration for her own hero career. A symbol of what she wanted to be. A Symbol of Peace.

But all her viewpoints on what All Might is changed when she visited Japan for a vacation and encountered Izuku Yagi, an eight year old boy, who claims to be All Might's son.

By the appearance of the boy, she can see that he has bruises and cuts all over his body and is somewhat thin for his age. All of this pointed to abuse and negligence, something that she found unacceptable, even for All Might.

All of the things and praises she once thought of All Might began to crumble when she realized that the boy had experienced all this abuse and negligence the moment he was diagnosed as 'Quirkless'.

Without hesitation, Cathleen took Izuku with her back to America and adopted the boy as her own son. There she trained him in hand-to-hand combat and in weapons handling, mostly in handling guns. It was until he was fifteen that she let him go back to Japan to enter U.A. High School to become a hero of his own.

But before he left, Cathleen gave him one last gift. Hugging him, she whispered in his ear. "New Order. The moment Izuku Bate, formerly Izuku Yagi, steps foot back in Japan, he is to gain an exact copy of New Order as his quirk and will never be copied or stolen as long as Izuku Bate is alive."

=====

Name: Izuku Bate, formerly Izuku Yagi

Quirk: New Order II

Type: Emitter

Description: Allows the user to set a rule onto their surroundings, allowing them to manipulate and bestow new properties onto the user and the world around them. The quirk activates whenever the user makes physical contact with the target and speaks its name, then explains the rule they wish to impose.

Drawbacks: The user must come into contact with their targets to activate their quirk. Two is the limit of rules the user can impose.

Other Abilities:

1. Mastery in Hand-to-Hand Combat

2. Genius-Level Strategic Intelligence

3. Weapons Mastery

4. Indomitable Will

Ships: Izuku x Harem, Main: Momo Yaoyorozu & Kyoka Jirou