88

[What if Izuku Midoriya has the Death Note?]

Story Title: A Page and a Pen.

Summary: In a day as clear as a blank page, a boy with dark green fluffy hair exited the school building of Aldera Middle School, wincing as he clutched his stinging shoulder, and walked to the nearby pond to retrieve his fallen notebook. The boy looked on to the burned up notebook floating in the koi farm and gritted his teeth.

Izuku Midoriya, that is the boy's name. It can be seen in his face that he is feeling the mix of sadness, hopelessness, pain, disappointment, and finally, anger. All pent up emotions that he had bottled up for ten years, slowly showing in his youthful face as he snatched his burned up notebook from the water.

To be diagnosed as quirkless and told to give up on his dream of becoming a hero. To be abandoned by his father after the diagnosis and his mom basically distancing herself from him due to the thought of him reminding her of his father. To be an outcast at such a young age by his peers due to his lack of a quirk. He had to feel all of that.

And just today, he was embarrassed in front of the class and even told to kill himself and wish for a quirk in the next life. Just the thought of the face of his tormentor made his blood boil. As he was brooding over his misfortunes, he was snapped out of it as an object fell in front of him, in the water.

Curious, he looked down and narrowed his eyes as he leaned down and picked up a black notebook. As soon as his hand touched the object, his life had changed. Though, we are not sure if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

=====
Name: Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: None

Ships: Undecided