21

Story Title: You Made Me This Way![Alternative Title: When Push Comes to Shove]

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: N/A

Abilities:

• Genius Level IQ/Battle IQ

• Skilled in Hand-to-Hand Combat

• Support Gear Maker

• Excellent Hacking Skills

• Mastery in Parkour and Freerunning

• Quirk Analysis

• Mastery in using Weapons

• Trick Shot Master

• Uncanny Accuracy

Summary: Chaos. That's all that's been happening in U.A. and the streets surrounding the prestige school. Security breaches, support items malfunctioning, and secret files being stolen.

When they tried to locate the culprit using their security cameras, they found nothing. As if the cameras were never working in the first place.

Not only that, but every villain and hero roaming the streets of Mustafu gets either beaten up, knocked unconscious, missing a body part or two, or worse—killed. This had Nezu, the most calm and collected figure in the entirety of the hero school, become restless.

Out of anxiety and worry, he suggests that higher-ranking heroes, such as Endeavor, Mirko, Ingenium, and others, go and investigate the problem.

To their shock and fear, what they saw wasn't a crazed, notorious supervillain. No, what they found was a kid.

A kid with a mind smart enough to think of a counter to outplay the heroes and perform it flawlessly. A kid with amazing speed and agility can outrun even Ingenium. A kid with uncanny accuracy hit a charging Mirko. A kid who knows all the heroes strengths and weaknesses.

A kid with no quirk A kid with no powers. A kid who was able to beat the best heroes in Japan with relative ease. How dangerous is that!?

Ships: Undecided, Possibly: None