50

[What if Izuku has a quirk similar to Mono's (Little Nightmares 2) powers?]

Story Title: A Hero Under the Paper Bag, alternate title: Paper Bag Hero: Static

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Quirk: Technoshift

Type: Emitter

Description: This quirk grants the user mastery over electronic signals, allowing manipulation of nearby technology and communication through devices. The user possesses the unique ability to teleport to and from nearby electronic devices, utilizing them as portals for instantaneous movement. Additionally, Technoshift enables the creation of enigmatic glitch illusions, distorting reality within a limited range. These illusions can disorient adversaries or serve as tactical diversions.

Drawback: Excessive use of glitch illusions strains the user's mental faculties, potentially causing temporary disorientation or headaches. Teleportation through electronics demands focus and precision, becoming challenging in areas with limited technological infrastructure. Prolonged or intense utilization of the quirk and emotions might subject the user to technological feedback, momentarily disrupting their own senses and/or lose control.

Summary: In a world filled with heroes, villains, and superhuman abilities called quirks, a figure with a paper bag covering their head stands out in the crowd of people in the bustling streets of Mustafu. The eyeholes of the paper bag show eyes filled with determination and sorrow.

Izuku Midoriya, a boy that aspired to become a hero, gained his quirk late. The usual awakening at the age of four was ten years late for him.

The awakening wasn't as pleasant for him as well. He could remember it quite clearly like it was yesterday. The searing pain of the explosion landed  on his face, causing trauma and a scar to form across his face, which Izuku hid behind the paper bag, concealing not only the scar but the inner turmoil within him that is ready to explode.

With all the pain stored up for ten years and the new pain caused by the explosion his ‘friend’, Katsuki Bakugou, caused him, his quirk was awakened.

Now with his newly awakened quirk and determination to prove himself, Izuku stood face-to-face with the towering gates of UA High School, ignoring all of the odd looks headed to his paper bag covered head. He was ready to take on the Entrance Exam to become a hero. Izuku was sure that he was going to give it his all.

But will he be ready to discard the past and move on to the future? Only time will tell…

This is the tale of the Paper Bag  Hero: Static.

Ships: Izuku x Yui Kodai & Reiko Yanagi (Possible Class 1B Harem)