54

[What if Izuku has a quirk based on the powers of the Plants in Plants vs Zombies?]

Story Title: Verdant Hero: Chloroblast, alt. title: Nature's Hero

Story Summary: In a world dominated by quirks, four-year-old Izuku Midoriya grapples with the daily torment from his supposed friends, especially the relentless Katsuki Bakugou. Branded as quirkless, Izuku clings fiercely to his dream of becoming a hero, finding solace in the simple desire to help others.

One sunny day, after enduring yet another painful encounter, the midday sun unexpectedly bestows a gift upon Izuku. A surge of energy courses through him, revealing a mysterious green orb in his hands. Testing this newfound power, Izuku watches in astonishment as the orb effortlessly shatters a nearby rock.

Filled with excitement, Izuku rushes home to share his discovery with his mom, unable to see the leaves sprouting from his head. The story unfolds as Izuku, armed with this unexpected and unpredictable ability, sets out on a journey to prove that heroism transcends the limitations of quirks. Witness as he became known as the Verdant Hero: Chloroblast.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Photosynthesis

Type: Emitter/Enhancer/minor Mutation

Description: allows the user to absorb the energy from the sun and use it to generate, manipulate, and shape the energy stored within him. This quirk also allows him to sense nearby plants and help them grow.

The energy he generated came with forms in different colors.

Green - allows them to shoot green balls or spikes that damage their targets. The damage is increased depending on the size of the spheres or how fast they are shot.

Yellow - allows them to enhance their body, gaining enhanced strength, speed, and reaction time.

Red - allows the user to create red spheres that explode on contact. The strength or range of the explosion depends on how little or much energy is generated.

Orange - allows the user to generate a protective barrier around them or on another person. The durability of the barrier depends on the amount of energy generated.

Blue - allows the user to shoot or send out a cold, blue veil of energy, causing their targets to slow down, if not freeze.

Light Blue - allows the user to send out a strong gust of wind, strong enough to send even All Might flying. This attack can only be used once as it takes a lot of energy to create.

Black - allows the user to create and release a large explosion that destroys everything within a large area. Warning: As much as possible, this form MUST NOT be used at any cost as it damages the user.

Drawbacks: Besides the self-destructive nature of the Black form, the user relies on the light of the sun to store up energy within them. Overuse of quirk causes exhaustion, meaning it is advised for the user to consume high calorie intakes.

Ships: Izuku x Ibara Shiozaki & Kinoko Komori