56

[Minecraft Fanfiction, Steve's POV. Art not mine.]

Story Title: Minecraft Chronicles

Summary: I opened my eyes to a vivid, unfamiliar world, surrounded by lush landscapes and towering trees. A strange urge prompted me to punch those trees, and they yielded wood. As I explored, I discovered the ability to shape the world, crafting tools and a shelter. It felt odd, but I welcomed the power of my mysterious inventory.

Driven by an instinct to survive, I ventured into caves, faced off against creatures of the night, and marveled at the discovery of glittering diamonds. A sense of purpose stirred within me. Along the way, I encountered mysterious structures and even a portal that beckoned with unknown possibilities.

As I continued my journey, the world unfolded before me, not as a mere collection of blocks but as a canvas of endless potential. With each step, I realized that this realm held secrets waiting to be uncovered. And so, as a newcomer to this wondrous land, I embraced the mysteries and set forth to shape my destiny in this uncharted world full of challenges and discoveries.

But despite all of that, I can't stop this strange feeling in my mind. As if someone is always watching me from afar. What could that be? End log.

~~~~~

Name: Steve

Race: Human

Abilities:

- Master Crafter: allows the user to craft items and weapons with or without the presence of a Crafting Table.

- Inventory: allows the user to store up to 36 stacks(one stack = 64 items) in a dimensional pocket storage that the user can use through the runes on their palm. Inventory immediately activates once the user breaks an item, assuming they are holding something in their dominant hand.

- Weapon Mastery: as the name suggests, the user has the ability to use and master any weapon they have crafted.

- Block Touch: the user can turn any item that they break into a block of that item using either their barefist, pickaxe and axe they crafted. Note: The rarer the item is the more stronger the user's weapon must be.

- Respawn Point: whenever the user dies, they are teleported back to the last respawn area, which is either the first place they had 'spawned in' or their bed, assuming the bed isn't destroyed.

Ships: [REDACTED]