Sober

Y/N'S POV

Pansy is literally on her knees begging me to come to this Slytherin party. I don't want to be there especially when Mattheo's going to be there.

Don't get me wrong he's my best friend but it's just fucked up. I love him but he doesn't love me. He loves Astoria, the biggest Slytherin slut.

I don't know what he sees in her but he stares at her all day. Oh, why not me. They were dating but she broke up with him because if she's in relationship how will she fuck around. But still he's staring at her.

After a long and miserable hour of Pansy begging I finally agreed. I will definitely regret this. Pansy and I pick our dresses.

I picked black one which almost reached my knees, with short sleeves and black high heels. I add some rings and a necklace which Mattheo bought me as a gift for my birthday.

Pansy did her make up but I didn't. I never put on make up I think I look good without it.

We finish getting ready and head down stairs. We hear music blasting and smell of alcohol. We go to the dance floor and start dancing. For some reason I felt like somebody was watching me. I shake off that thought.

After a long hour of dancing we walk over to bar and grab a drink. We walk over to boys. Mattheo, Lorenzo, Theo and Blaise sitting on the couch while Draco is making out with a random girl in the corner.

"What's up?" I ask and they all look up at me. We all burst out of laughter.

After some time of talking I noticed that Mattheo is drinking a lot. Even more than he usually does. "Mattheo, maybe you should slow down with that drinks." I said concerned. He looks at me and scoffs. What is his problem.

"Guys, let's play truth, dare or drink." Blaise suggested and we all agreed.

Pansy: "Theo, truth or dare?"

Theo: "Dare."

Pansy: "Ask Daphne out."

Theo then got up and went to Daphne on the dance floor. He then said something and they came back to us. She then kissed him.

Theo: "Thank you, Pansy. Now I have a girlfriend." Everyone start smirking and whistling. Theo was mad blushing.

Theo: "Ok,,ok. Next. Mattheo, truth or dare?"

Mattheo: "Truth."

Lorenzo: "Who do you like?"

Mattheo smiled picked up a drink and drown it down in matter of few seconds. The game gone on and Mattheo drank every time. By now he was drunk more then anyone at this party.

"Ok, Mattheo that's enough. Let's get you to bed." I said to him. "Take me where music ain't too loud. Save me till the party is over. Kiss me in the seat of your Rover." he said obviously drunk. "Real sweet but I wish you were sober." I answered completely honestly.

I really wish that he was sober. All of our friends looked at me with pity. They all knew that I loved him and how much it pain for me to look at him with other girls.

And then Mattheo said something what truly broke me "But I love you." "I wish you were sober. Let's go now." is all I could answer with.

"Oh, Y/n, you don't have to. I'll take him." Blaise said. "No, it's okay." I answered and picked up Mattheo and put his hand over my shoulder to support him. "Slowly." I said to him.

Our friends were watching me walk away with him. They could all see how much I cared for him and loved him but Mattheo couldn't see that. He could only see Astoria.