Our secret

Y/N'S POV

I'm just chilling in my room doing my homework when I suddenly hear my mom shout "Mattheo's here."

Oh, shit. Mattheo my crush also my brother's best friend. My brother Theodore runs from his room to greet his best friend and I walk out also cause I hang out with them most of the time.

What can I say I'm not very popular. "Hey bro" my brother says to Mattheo and they do a little handshake.

"Hi, Y/n." Mattheo says looking at me. "Hi." I say flustered. Then we all head to Theodore's room.

We walk in just to see a mess. Of course, Theodore's room always looks like that. "Bro, your room looks like trash." I say.

"Thank you dear sister I'm trying to make it look like your room for a day I'm glad I succeeded." he says with a smile.

"Wow, wow, I don't want to get in the middle of sibling fight." My crush I mean Mattheo says.

We all mess around for a bit. "Do you guys want to go out?" My brother the dearest asked. "Sure." me and Mattheo said in the same time.

We went out and got some food from Hogdonalds. We then went back and played some video games.

Mattheo was winning in every single game. I was second and Theodore just sucked. Theodore lost over and over and over again until he finally quit.

I was then competing against Mattheo. We played and we both gave our hundred percent. So the game was tie.

We were both standing giving our best. He's so done. I mean he is my crush but I am so not letting him win this. Theodore got bored and went to the bathroom.

Theodore and bathroom equals eternity. We were playing for at least an hour before "Do you want to place a bet?" Mattheo says both of us still focused on the game.

"What bet?" I ask. "Who loses needs to do one thing winner wants and it can be anything." he says.

I was pretty sure I was going to win so I agreed. We played and fought for the title. I wanted to win against him and I also wanted to win that bet.

After one more hour of fighting he won. Shit. "YESS!" he shouts. "Okay, okay what do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"A kiss." he says. I must have not heard him correctly. "What?" I ask. "I want you to kiss me." he says. Omg he wants to kiss me.

Ugh, I feel like I'm going to fall into his arms. "You want me to kiss you?" I ask not believing him.

"Um huh." he hums leaning closer to me. I leaned closer too. "Oh, really?" I ask. "Yeah." he says.

Our breaths were mixed. Our lips brushing each other but still not touching. His hand creased my cheek.

Just as we were about to kiss door opens and we jumped apart. We both knew that Theodore couldn't and shouldn't know about this.

Theodore walks in totally clueless on what just happened or could have happened if he didn't interrupt it.

"Hey, you finally stopped playing so who won?" he asked. "That would be me." Mattheo says proudly.

"Good job, bro. What do you say we go outside and play muggle sport named something like football?" My brother asks.

"Sure" I say and Mattheo just nods. We went outside and took football ball. We played in rounds because there was three of us.

First I played against Theodore and won. Then Mattheo played against Theodore and won. Really anyone could beat Theodore.

Then it was time for me to play against Mattheo. Both of us were fighting for the ball.