Reckless

Hey, this is the story I hate and telling it might

make me break but I'll tell it anyway, this

chapther's about how you said there was

nobody else

Y/N'S POV

Here I am with my boyfriend Mattheo cuddling in his dorm. Mattheo is best person I could wish for. He's so sweet and kind, not to mention handsome and hot.

I got very lucky. I couldn't ever imagine myself with anyone then him. I love cuddling him. Everytime when we cuddle he whispers sweet things in my ear which makes buterflies fill my stomach and red blush come to my cheaks. I couldn't ask for better.

"There isn't and there will never be somebody else." he said knowing I was insecure.

MATTHEO'S POV

I'm in my dorm cuddling with my girlfriend Y/n. She's so perfect. I got lucky that she even looked in my direction not to mention dating me.

I love her and only her and I need her to know that. "There isn't and there will never be somebody else." I said. I could never look at someone other then her.

Then you got up and went to her house, you

guys always left me out, I still have the letter

you wrote when you told me that I was only

girl you'd ever want in your life

~few days later, Y/N'S POV~
I was just chilling in my dorm when I heard Mattheo say "Hey, darling, I'm going to Lena's dorm to help her with homework if that's okay with you" I hated the thought of him with Lena

But I trusted him so I answered "Yeah, it's fine." "I won't be long and remember it's always you." he said and I rolled my eyes "I know, I love you." I said and he then said "I love you too."

He then left. I took my book and started reading. After some time of reading I got up to do homework and noticed a note on my table.

You're the only girl I'll ever want in my life. M.R. I smiled at the note.

MATTHEO'S POV
I got to Lena's dorm. I knocked. Lena opened the door in revealing clothes but I couldn't care less. I didn't care about her. Y/n was the only girl I cared about.

"Hi, Mattheo!" Lena said in high pitched voice. Ugh, this girl is so ugly, dumb and I wish I didn't have to be here but Snape thinks that Lena needs me as a tutor.

"Come in." she said. I came in. Her room was so ugly. "So with what do you need help with?" I asked.

"Ugh, Potions." she said and I started helping her with homework being careful that I don't touch her. She's a slut who knows what she touched.

After some time of studying. She asked "Can we have a break?" with flirty voice. I wanted to get out of here as fast as I can. "Sure." I said.

She then handed me a glass of water. Which I drank. Sudently I felt dizzy. When did Lena got so pretty. "You're so pretty" I said. She smirked and smiled. She leaned in to kiss me but I don't kiss girl right away so I pulled back.

"Why did you pulled away?" she asked with pouting voice. "I want our first kiss to be more special." I said. "Oh, okay." she answered disopointed. "Let's go on a walk." I said and she nodded. We started walking.

I guess my friends were right. Each day goes

by and each night I cry, somebody saw you

with her last night, you gave me your word

don't worry bout her

Y/N'S POV

I'm sitting in my room. It's been two hours since Mattheo left. Where is he? Is he cheating on me? No. He wouldn't. The words from his note repeted in my head.

After thirty more minutes Lorenzo bursted in my dorm. He looked at me with pity. "What's up?" I say worried. "I'm so sorry Y/n." he said and handed me the phone.

There was Mattheo kissing, no, no, making out with Lena. My eyes watered and I couldn't hold my tears back. I burst into tears. Rivers of tears coming out of my eyes.

How could he? How could he wrote me a letter that I'm only one in his life and then cheat on me? I trusted him.

He broke my heart and he broke me. After ten minutes of crying and my bff Lorenzo rubbing my back. I wiped my tears and got up heading to Lena's dorm.

MATTHEO'S POV

I kissed Lena and she kissed me back. After about ten minutes of walking we got to her dorm and got in.

She immediately kissed me. I kissed her back. Pinning her to the wall. Kissing her down her neck while she was unbottoning her revealing shirt.

When sudently door burst open and Y/n ran in. I totally forgot about her. I pulled away from Lena. "How could you? I trusted you." Y/n said, her voice cracking and tears streaming down her face.

"He's mine now." Lena said. "Take him." Y/n yelled walking out and slamming the door shut.

"Where were we?" Lena said kissing my neck. I backed up. What have I done? What am I doing? Why am I here? What happened? Why did I do that? I ran away from Lena's dorm and went to find Y/n.

you might love her now but you loved me first

said you'd never hurt me, here we are, oh you

swore on every star, how could you be so

reckless with my heart

Y/N'S POV

I got back to my dorm and said to Enzo that I need some time alone. He said if I ever need him I know where he is and left.

I'm crying my heart out. How could he? How could he said all those things and do the complete opposite? Sudently door of my dorm burst open and Mattheo runs in.

"Y/n, I swear this isn't how it looks like!" he had audacity to say. "Isn't how it looks like? I walked in on you two MAKING OUT. HOW DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?" I yelled.

"Y/n, I'm sorry just let me explain." he said. "EXPLAIN, NO YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING, YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER HURT ME. HERE WE ARE. YOU SWORE ON EVERY STAR, HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS WITH MY HEART?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"She gave me a love potion. I swear I would never ever hurt you. I love you to much." Is he telling the truth? That would explain a lot.

"How can I belive you?" I asked. He then took out some potion which is if I didn't mistake Veritaserum. He drank it and said "I love you, Y/n, only you and nobody else. I never liked her. She gave me a love potion." I softened.

I threw myself at him and hugged him as tight as I could. "I love you too." I said and kissed him. He looked in my eyes. "I can't lose you, Y/n." he said and I answered "You will never lose me." We then cuddled the whole night.

THE END

A/N:  Sorry for not posting. Thank you so much for over 400 reads. Thank you for reading. Ly all♡♡♡