Burden

WARNING: ABUSE, INSULTS, TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

Y/N'S POV

I was at home just resting on the couch and waiting for my husband Tristan to come back home.

Sudently I feel a sting on my cheak. "GET UP YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU DO NOTHING AROUND THIS FUCKING HOUSE GET UP AND CLEAN IN THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE MADE FOR" he yells as I sob.

"When I get back this better be fucking clean or else oh you'll pay" he says walking away again. He left.

I run to the bathroom. The man I once l liked turned into manI feared the most. He wouldn't let me leave. No matter of number of sluts he brought home to fuck.

He always needed a house wife that will clean his mess. I sob uncontrollably. Fuck, why? Why did I marry him?

I get myself together and start cleaning cause if I don't then when he gets back again he might kill me.

I started cleaning knowing no matter how much I do he still won't be happy. This was tiring.

All I wanted was to be treated good. Being loved. Feeling loved. I hear a knock on the door. I immediately rush over.

It's probably Tristan drop dead drunk with some girl all over him. I open them. I sigh in relief seeing Mattheo.

Mattheo was Tristan's best friend. Although I don't think he liked that. I acually have no idea why were they friend.

Mattheo was always so nice and respectful and kind. So I might have caught feeling for him. I acually always had a crush on him. Just Tristan didn't like him.

Tristan practically made me date him to make Mattheo mad. I didn't want to but he was abusive. I liked Tristan before I saw he's dark side.

"Y/n, tell me why is there a red trace on your cheak" he says with his soft brown eyes looking at me sympathetically.

"Oh, you know, I fell" I say lying. "Y/n, please don't lie to me. He's hitting you again, isn't he?" he asks.

I couldn't suppress tears from falling. I nod. "Oh, darling" he says pulling me into the hug and in the house.

"He's abusive piece of shit. Why don't you leave him?" he asks. "If it was only that easy. Mattheo, even if I tried he would kill me" I whisper.

"Oh, darling. If anything I'm on the edge of killing him for doing this to you" he whispers siting on the couch and pulling me to lay on his chest.

I chuckle. "I don't know if I can do this anymore" I whisper hoping he didn't heard.

MATTHEO'S POV

How can she think like that about herself? She's the most beautiful and best girl in this world. How could he?

How could he hurt her? She deserves absolutely everything and this is what she gets. I want to kill him.

I'm only friends with him to take care of her. If only she knew how much I love her. More then he ever will. More then anyone ever will.

Y/N'S POV

I hear the door open. I immediately jump up. Mattheo looks at my reaction. "He's here" I whisper walking away to the kitchen to make dinner.

Or else Tristan will be very mad. I see him with some girl literally making out while walking in.

"Oh, who is this" girls says looking at me and Mattheo. Bet, she didn't expect this. "Oh, this is my useless wife don't even mind her. We're only married on the paper. And this is my best friend. Mattheo, I didn't know you'll came" Tristan says obviously drunk.

Mattheo looks mad and disgusted. "Yeah, sorry. I came unannounced" Mattheo say through gritted teeth.

"Well, I'm glad you did. You go fuck someone else I'm busy tonight" he says pushing the poor girl out of our house.

"You, did you make him dinner?" Tristan yells. "Yes, uhm, I'm just serving it" I say gulping. "God, you're so useless" he says sitting next to Mattheo on the couch.

Mattheo looks mad. We make eye contact and I shake my head to tell him not to do anything.

He slightly nods frowning. I take the plate out of the cupboard. From all the stress I accidentally drop it and it shatters. Shit, shit, shit.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING USELESS BURDEN" Tristan yells and I flinch.

He hits me. "Woah, woah, woah, don't you fucking dare touch her" Mattheo says jumping up.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Tristan says laughing in Mattheo's face. "This" Mattheo says punching Tristan.

They started to fight and I was somehow able to pull Mattheo away. "You take what's yours and get the fuck out of my damm house" Tristan says to him.

"Ok" Mattheo says as he picks me up in bridal style. "See you at court when you get divorce" Mattheo says and walks out with me.

"Thank you" I say. "Of course, darling" he says looking into my eyes. "You know I always loved you" I say to him nervously.

He smashes his lips on mine. "I love you too" he says smiling through the kiss.

~time skip to divorce~

I was scared. Tristan will of course be there too. I didn't want to see him. Only thing comforting me was Mattheo.

I was relieved that he was gonna be there too. Tristan  was giving me death stare the whole time which made me very uncomfortable.

I signed the paper feeling relieved when he signed it too. We exit the court. "You made it, I'm so proud" Mattheo says picking me up and spinning me around.

We walk into our house. Relationship with Mattheo was better then I could even imagine. He was so sweet.

Sudently he pins me to the wall of living room. "I'm so proud, darling" he whispers kissing down my neck. "What do you say I show you how proud I am?" he says while leaving a hickey.

"Mhm" I moan a little. "Words, darling, words" he whispers. "Yes" I whisper and he lifts me up taking me to our bedroom.

THE END

A/N: I am aware that everything till ending is very bad written and I am so so sorry