And I have fallen for a lie

A/N: Hi, sorry for not updating for a while and I'm sorry for this. Cause this is quite short and it sucks cause I wrote it in 30 minutes. And please don't give up on this one shots this is the last cringe one I PROMISE. Also I am planning on editing my one shots so if you get bunch of notifications from one shots that's just me editing a bit. Thank you for reading and thank you so much on  800 reads it means a lot. Also please check out my fanfic if you haven't. Ly all♡♡

Y/N'S POV

Could I get more lucky? Me dating Mattheo Riddle, the most popular and hottest guy in school. I can't belive it.

At first we were just partners in Potions but then he needed help with Astronomy so he asked me to tutor him after a few tutoring sessions we became friends and then he asked me out.

Right now we are dating for a whole year. I couldn't imagine a sweeter person then him. He brings me joy and happiness but also a lot of gifts.

I'm outside of detention waiting for Mattheo. He got detention for staring at me in class. I feel so flattered. Finally he got out.

"Hi, handsome." I said to him. When he saw me he looked shocked. "Hey, my princess, you waited for me?" he asked.

"Of course I did. That's my job as your girlfriend to love you unconditionally. Also it was so cute seeing you all embarrassed because Snape called you out for staring at me." I said.

"How did I get so lucky?" he asked smiling putting his arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead. Ugh, the butehrflies.
"I don't know. You maybe gave me love potion for what I know." I joked.

"Ha, ha, really funny." he said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "I'm going to hang out with boys tonight in my dorm if you need anything just come to my dorm." he said.

"Okay." I said. "But first I have a surprise." he said while putting a blindfold over my eyes. He took my hand and lead the way.

After 10 minutes of walking he stopped and took my blindfold off. I look up to see a picnic set up next to the black lake.

"Omg, this is beautiful I love it." I say while turning around and hugging him. "And I love you." he said smiling.

He then picked me up and sat me down next to him on the blanket. He took strawberry and dipped them in chocolate. He then fed them to me.

He then picked me up and started running towards the lake. "Mattheo, what are you doing? Mattheo, don't you dare. Don't you dare to throw me into that lake." I yelled.

He jumped into the lake with me in his arms. "You son of a bitch." I yelled. "Actually I'm son of Voldemort." he said smirking. "Exactly, that's what I said." I said back smiling.

He then laughed. We then swam a little and then got back to the shore. We laid back on the blanket and watched the sky.

"It's getting late, I think we should head back." he said. I nodded. We got up and started walking back to school. He then walked me to my dorm.

"Ok, darling, I'll head back to my dorm but if you need ANYTHING you now where to find me." he said and kissed my forehead. "I know, see you." I said. "See you, mi amor." he said making me blush.

I closed the door and took a shower. After the shower I laid down on my bed and drifted to sleep. I woke up an hour later because I remembered I had an assignment due tomorrow in Snape's class and I left it in Mattheo's dorm.

I then got up and headed to his dorm. As I walked in front of his dorm I heard interesting conversation so I decided to spy oh I mean overhear their conversation 😅.

Blaise: "And then she said yes so now Luna is my girlfriend."

Boys: "Well done, mate."

Draco: "What about you Mattheo?"

Mattheo: "What about me?"

Adrian: "When are you planning to break up with Y/n." What the hell?

Mattheo: "What do you mean 'when I'm planning on breaking up with Y/n' I don't."

Blaise: "What about the bet?"

Mattheo: "What bet?"

Draco then took out his phone and showed him the video.

~on the video~
Draco: "So Mattheo what do you say about a bet?"

Mattheo: "I would love to do a bet."

Draco: "You need to make Y/n fall in love with you and date her for a year and then break up with her for 100 gallons."

Mattheo: "Too easy, give me something harder."

Draco: "What you're scared you will fail."

Mattheo: "No, I'll do it."

Draco: "Good."
~end of the video~

I can't belive this. It was all a bet. All this sweet stuff. Mattheo was just pretending. I was just a bet. I have fallen for a lie.

I couldn't listen to their conversation anymore so with tears in my eyes I ran away. As I was running away I heard his friends laughing. Probably laughing about how stupid I was falling for that.

I came back to my dorm. At this point I was sobbing. Tears were escaping my eyes in waterfalls. My knees were getting weaker and weaker by every second.

I walked into my dorm crying my eyes out. I collapsed onto the floor and started heavily breathing. After 30 minutes of this someone walked into my dorm.

I looked up. My eyes met Mattheo's. His face fell completely as he ran over to me. "Hi, mi amor, what happend?" he said.

"G-g-get away from m-m-me." I say stuttering and sobbing. "Why? What happened love?" he said concerned.

"Am I a bet? OUR RELATIONSHIP MEANT NOTHING TO YOU. YOU SPENT A YEAR OF MY LIFE ON NOTHING." I yelled. He was taken back.

"My love, listen to me. Let me explain." he said. "Let you explain? WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?" I yelled at him.

"At first it was suppose to be a bet but then I fell for you and fell in love with you. I know it was wrong and if I could go back in time and fix this I would but I can't. Please forgive me because if you don't I'll fall apart. I can't lose you. You're all I have." he said with his voice cracking at end.

Tears filled his eyes. I know he's telling the truth. I hugged him. "Don't ever do this again." I whispered. "I promise I won't. And now can I make it up to you by cuddles?" he said and asked. "Yes, yes you can." I said pecking his lips.

We then laid back on the bed. "But I have one more question." I said. "Of course, what is it?" he said. "If what you telling is the truth then why did your friend laughed?" I asked. "They were making fun of me for falling for you so bad." he said smiling. I smile and snuggle into his chest.

THE END