Detention

Y/N'S POV

Hi, you are probably wondering why am I having a conversion in my head especially in Snape's class, oh, well, I can not answer your question.

Truth to be told I don't even know why myself. I'm currently zoning out thinking about how Mattheo asked me out and then asked me to be his girlfriend which I gladly accepted.

~flashback~

I was walking down the hallway. The Yule ball was approaching and I still didn't have a date.

More likely I was waiting specific someone ask me. And that person was school bad boy Mattheo Riddle.

Days have passed and still there was no sign that he's even planning on asking me. But just then when I least expected the gasp broke through the whole school.

I broke through the crowd to see why was everyone shocked. And surprisingly as I walked everyone got away making space for me.

What on earth is happening? I finally made it to the big window that had look on the courtyard just to see words 'will you be my date to Yule ball, Y/n?' made out of roses and next to it stood Mattheo holding a rose.

I quickly run away leaving Mattheo disopointed thinking I didn't agreed and was mad at him for this embarrassment.

Instead I run down hallway to courtyard. I run over to him noticing his whole face lit up in excitement.

I nod. "Yes, yes I will be your date to Yule ball." I say and he smiles widely before pulling me to his embrace hugging me tightly.

We pull apart and I look at his eyes. My eyes slowly drifting between his eyes and his lips.

And I could see him getting flustered. I smash my lips on his taking him off the guard but he slowly recovered from shock before stepping closer deepening the kiss.

"What about my girlfriend? Will you be my girlfriend too?" he mumbles against my lips. "Mhm" I hum against his lips.

We hear the whole school cheering for us but in the moment we couldn't care less. I was enjoying the moment.

The moment I knew though bad boy Mattheo Riddle fell for me. He was mine. He is mine.

No one's else but mine. And no one can take him away from me. His heart was in my hands. He was ready to sacrifice everything for me. He's mine, all mine.

~end of flashback~

I snap back due to hearing my name being called. "Mr. Riddle if you could concentrate on the lesson and what am I talking about instead of staring at Miss. Y/l/n that would be very appreciated. Thank you" Snape says glaring at my boyfriend.

That's sounds so good. My boyfriend. "Yes, profesor" my pretty boy answers. I smile at him and he of course smiles back.

I try to focus back on the lesson but all I think about is him staring at me. After few more minutes I get a note passed to me.

Just as I'm about to open it someone, cough cough, Snape snatches it from my hands.

"Oh, what is this Miss. Y/l/n, let's read it out loud shall we 'You look really pretty p.s. M.R' oh would you look at that who would that possibly be maybe one and only Mattheo Riddle that will have detention thus evening because of this" Snape says while looking at Mattheo.

(I think I read something similar like this on YouTube I think)

I see Mattheo's cheaks getting heated from embarrassment. Oh, I got hella lucky with this boy, didn't I?

Everyone laughed and turned back to the lesson. After the bell rang I exit the classroom being immediately greated with Mattheo smiling.

"Is that Mr. You look pretty?" I ask giggling and I can see his cheaks getting hot. "Well, at least I was just telling the truth." he says making me blush now.

"Okay but you have detention now." I say. "Yeah, I know but I don't want to go." he complains. "You have to go. Don't worry I'll wait for you so we can cuddle." I say smiling.

"You're the best" he says smiling looking at me in aww. "I know right?" I say giving him the full spin.

He rolls his eyes, smiles and kisses me on the cheak. "Don't roll your eyes and don't think I didn't notice you blush" I say smirking and he frowns.

"But seriously you need to go" I say. "Fine, fine, see you darling. I love you" he says kissing me and then walking away.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" I yell as he walks away. He then makes heart with his hands above his head making people stare at him at shock.

After 30 minutes I decided to go wait for Mattheo. I walk over to detention classroom hearing his voice so overly excited about something so I decide to spy a bit.

"And then Snape you wouldn't belive it. Like I was most 100% sure she will reject me. She runs away. So I think to myself shit, I knew it. I knew I shouldn't ask her like this. Now I embarrassed  her in front the whole school and you know I even almost started crying that's when she runs into the courtyard walking over. And I'm panicking like shit. Will she say yes? She then nods and says yes. Do you have any idea how much strength I needed to not collapse right there in her arms. Boy, I wanted to faint. I do the first thing I think of. I hug her. We pull apart and she starts looking at my lips and before I could even react her lips are on mines. Do you know how hot that was? Like if I had a ring I would proposed to her right there and then. So I ask her to be my girl and Snape she said yes. Snape do you know how happy I was then like boy my head was in clouds. The prettiest her in the school is my girlfriend." he says making me blush so much.

He's talking to Snape how he asked me to be his girlfriend. Oh, god, I hit a Jackpot didn't I?

"Riddle, I understand you really love this girl but you've been talking about her for the past 30 minutes so please can you just shut up already?" Snape says frustrated.

"Fine" my cute boyfriend says leaning back into his chair. Hot. And that's the story how I stared dating the school bad boy who's in reality a cute little sweetheart. 

THE END

A/N: I got idea from one imagine on YouTube