Hoodie

Y/N'S POV

I'm zoning out in Snape's class. Not so smart. Even worst is that the reason I'm zoning out is my ex, Mattheo Riddle.

We had a great relationship and then suddenly he broke up with me because he fell out of love. I was heart broken and I still am.

I can't get him out of my head. 24/7 he is all I think about. Before going to sleep, while waking up, always  he's always running through my mind, he must be tired of it.

I love him but he doesn't love me. He will never love me. Right question is did he even loved me at all.

"Miss Y/l/n -are you with us?" Snape asked. "Yes, sir." I answered. "Then tell me how to transform this chair into bird?" He asked.

"Uhm, ..." I didn't know the answer. "Detention after school." He said. Ugh, damm you Mattheo Riddle.

Bell rang, great lunch. I walk into Great hall and took a seat next to my bestie Lorenzo. "What's up, loser?" I say.

"Nothing much, what about you?" He said. "I got detention, again." I answered. "Ugh, come on, did you heard the news?" he asked scared.

"No, what news?" I asked confused. "Mattheo is dating Lena." he said almost as whisper. My heart broke.

Maybe I'm just not enough. He really didn't love me. 2 weeks, 2 fucking weeks past since our break up and he already got a new girl.

I guess I was really replaceable. How could he? He's just a playboy. I can believe I still love him. No matter how hard I tried to lose feelings I can't. I love him too much but love isn't returnable. I wish I can disappear.

I look at the door of Great hall. There is he walking in. With her. His hand around her shoulder. He says something making her smile and giggle. They sit down.

I bet I look so pathetic staring at them so desperate. He looks happy. I like seeing him happy but I don't want to see he's happier with her. Jealousy boiling inside me.

"Y/n, are you here?" Enzo asked waving his hand in front of my face. He followed the way of my eyes and looked at them.

"Oh, Y/n, forget about him. He's not worth it." he said. "But I can't. I'm trying but I can't." I said back. "Do you want to go away from here?" he asked. I nodded.

We got up and walked outside. We saw 'the gang'. We walk over to them. "Hey, guys." I said. "Hi, girl, why you look so sad?" they asked. "Mattheo got a girlfriend." Enzo answered.

"Oh" they all said except Pansy she said "He's a jerk." They all nodded. After some time of talking Mattheo was walking over.

I mean what we broke up doesn't mean he isn't in gang anymore. "He's walking over." Pansy said and quickly added "with her." Mattheo walked over with Lena.

Oh, god. "Hi, guys." he said. "Hey." they all said. "I want you to meet someone this is Lena, my girlfriend." he said. They all looked at her but she didn't figure out they were glaring at her.

She was clunged to his arm. They sat down. "So what are you talking about, I hope not about me?" Mattheo asked with a smirk. "Oh, baby, you're so funny." Lena said giggling and being extra touchy with him.

Disgusting. All of us looked at her disgusted even Mattheo which made her very uncomfortable.

"I'm gonna go baby." she said kissing him on the cheak and then walking away. We all talked like usual but I avoided Mattheo.

After some time I got bored so I said "I'm gonna go, see you guys later." then I stood up and left feeling some eyes looking at me walking away.

~few days later~