Brothers

A/N: Hello people. One important announcement before you read. This is a collab with DaniRiddle1999. She made the whole one shot. I just edited a bit and added few things that's all. DaniRiddle1999 Thank you so much. Ly♡

Y/N'S POV

I sat next to my boyfriend Tom in Hogsmeade.
His brown curls reminding me of Mattheo's. I wished he was Mattheo.

Their eyes weren't the same, nor were their faces. Mattheo's eyes were the color of dark chocolate and black coffee.

No, Tom's are green. Not like emerald but like the grass on the hot summer day.

And Mattheo's face was perfectly chiseled while Tom's was molded from plaster.

Mattheo had this smile. The smile he only gave to me. While Tom smiled at everyone the same as me.

Mattheo looked at me in the way has ever while Tom stared at me like I'm nothing.

My favorite song began to play. I tried getting Tom's attention but his eyes only looked somewhere across the room.

His eyes were never looking at me. I stared at his curls again remembering Mattheo. His dark brown waves.

All I wanted was to run my hands through them. All I wanted was to hold him. Feel him. Hear him.

How do I tell my boyfriend I'm in love with his brother? I guess there is no good way to tell him. Would Mattheo even like me back? Of course not, he hates me.

All the time I was telling myself. Keep the act Y/n. You hate him, remember? Hate, not love. Enemies not lovers. Or enemies to lovers? NO!
You can't do that. You hate him. Not really.

My thoughts spiral like this often. I can't keep him of my mind. Always dreaming that Tom is Mattheo. I can't help but love Mattheo.

But I can't. I need to stop. I focus back on Tom. I look where his eyes were placed. On a girl. Astoria Greengeras (DaniRiddle1999 sorry. I feel like she's just better for Tom, in my book 'Romeo and Juliet' her and Tom get together so I just switched, sorry)

Holy shit. He's smiling. His eyes showing love that mine show for his brother. Tom's brother. Mattheo.

MATTHEO'S POV

I saw her staring at Tom. Fuck, why can she love me? All I want is her. Can't she see that? I'm desperate for her.

I'm in love with her. But she's into a whore of my brother. Not me. She loves my brother. Not me. All I can is imagine her with me.

Imagine her sitting across from me. Staring into my eyes. At my curls. At my face. So I can stare at hers. Her Y/e/c eyes and beautiful Y/h/c hair.

Her cherry red cheaks and lips. Fuck, I wish I could kiss her. I wish I could touch her. But why won't she let me?

Because she loves him.

Y/N'S POV

"Tom?" I ask as his eyes turn back to mine. "Where were you during the breakfast? I thought we were going together." I say.

"Oh, sorry I was helping Astoria with Potions homework" he said. I know damm well we didn't have any potion homework but I don't question it.

Tom just do one thing right wrong I don't know. Just cheat on my please. Give me a reason to leave.

"Oh, okay" I say looking back at my drink. "Hey, don't be sad. I'm here now, aren't I?" he says with annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah" I whisper. "Oh, can you pay? I left my wallet in Astoria's dorm." he asks. Wow, what a gentleman. I nodded. "Thanks, babe." he said standing up.

"I'm just gonna get some air." he says leaving me alone on what's supposed to be a date. A moment later I saw Daphne heading after him. Please, cheat on me.

Curious, I followed her after putting money on the table. She made a turn on some corner. I just listened behind the wall.

"When are you going to leave her? I feel bad doing this behind her back?" she says. Wow. "Soon, baby, I promise." I hear Tom's deep voice. Perfect.

"Might as well do it now" I say getting out of my hiding spot. "Y/n, w-what are you doing?" he asks. "What am I doing? What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." he says. "Don't be. Go with your new girlfriend. I have someone way better then you in mind." I answer him.

"What? You will never find someone better. See this is why I cheated on you? You only think of yourself." he says while rolling his eyes. "You're the one to talk?" I say giving him side eye (hehe).

"You now. For a fact. I never loved you. I cheated on the first day of out relationship." he says. "Hahaha" I hear a laugh behind me. I knew that laugh. That is Mattheo.

"You think she loved you." Mattheo says wrapping his arms around me making my stomach flip.

"Stay out of this, Mattheo" Tom says. "What are you doing?" I whisper to Mattheo. "Just play along, darling." he says making me feel buterflies.

"Mattheo, what are you doing with my girlfriend?" Tom asks. "Your girlfriend? Huh, you cheated on her. She's all mine now." Mattheo says and my cheaks heat up.

"You slut, oh, so that's how things go first me then my brother?" Tom says turning back to me.

Mattheo immediately pushes me away and rushing to Tom punching him in the jaw. Mattheo pushes Tom on the floor while punching him.

"You knew that I love her even before you dated." Mattheo yells in to his face while punching him.

I drag Mattheo away. "Y/n, you and I are done." Tom says as he grabs my forearm. "Don't fucking touch her" Mattheo says shoving him off.

I drag Mattheo away before he starts another fight. "Come on, we're getting you patched up." I say as I get us to my dorm.

"Sit over there" I say pointing at my bed. He smirks as he sits down.

I get my kit and start cleaning his face. I accidentally lost my balance falling in his lap. "Oop, darling, you are clumsy. It doesn't matter. It's better you sit here anyway." he says smirking.

I roll my eyes cleaning his wounds again. I hesitate before asking him a question. "What you said? Was it true?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"About loving me?" I ask and I can feel his face getting red but I couldn't quite read was it from embarrassment orrrrrr?

MATTHEO'S POV

She asked me the question I was so scared to hear. "Every bit" I answer looking into her Y/e/c eyes.

Fuck. I have never been this close the her before. She pulled me to her and kissed me. Her lips were so warm.

I never this moment to end. But she slowly pulled away mumbling sorry in the process.

"Don't be sorry just kiss me again." I say pulling her face to mine and kissing her.

"I love you" I said softly against her lips. "I love you too" she said kissing me again.

THE END