Sequel 1- 10 years later

I apologize for my non-commitment, but I promise you guys that I would try my very best to get you back to my story. Welcome back as you read...

Moyin's P.O.V...
I am at a party that I wasn't invited to but Mariam, my best friend from high school, who was one of their guests , invited me. I know how much my presence is not needed here, but I'm here anyway. Sitting at the guest table, sipping wine out of a glass cup.

I don't know exactly what they are celebrating, but as long as there is free food, I don't care about anything.

There was a lady in front who kept on singing songs to pass time...I think, and also to entertain us.

I don't know what we were waiting for, but the only thing Mariam told me about is that this party was a celebration of the success of a renowned multibillionaire who just arrived back from America. I don't really care who it is. All I want is to leave this place and have a good sleep and resume back to work tomorrow. I was honestly stressed out and Mariam forced me.

We suddenly heard applauding as I started to give an applause as well. I think the multibillionaire is here.

"Good day everyone. I present to you Mr. and Mr. Tallman." I heard the host speak as the crowd depart. Me, not knowing what was happening, I found my way into the crowd of people.

I spot the two people that I swore never to set my eyes on, walking towards the podium. Was this the successful, multibillionaire party Mariam made me come to? I should have been having the best night of my life, drinking beer in my living room or probably having a one night stand.

I know. I became a fuckered up person, after he dumped me.

I became fuddle. Because a mess. Had to go for rehab with Mariam's help. I became a stronger person. Strong for me to get back up and not kill myself because of someone. I began to love myself. And now this fucker has the gut to come back.

I was about turning to leave when Mariam held unto me.

"Babe. Where are you going?" She asked me. I was really trying to hold my anger.

"You knew. You knew about all of these, and you still brought me here." I tried to control my anger. I know how much in the past, I lose myself just because I couldn't care about the words that come out of my mouth.

"Yes. It makes no difference. You have moved on. It's been ten years now. This shouldn't let you run away." She tried telling me. But she's just wasting her time if she thinks I'm going to stay.

I would rather not reply her as I attempted to walk away, but unfortunately, she was surprisingly stronger than me.

"I'm not needed here, Mariam. Let go of me." I was frustrated already. I wanted to leave, at least to get natural air. I felt sophisticated.

"Please face your fear. He knows you're here."

Oh, hell no!

"You wanna talk about fear?" I yelled as everyone's attention was now on me.

Mariam finally let go of me.

Great!

"Goodbye Mariam! I'm not doing this." I said, shaking my head as I turned to leave.

"Moyin!" I heard Mariam call out my name. I was not in the mood to forgive her at this point. It was really selfish of her.

I took a taxi and told the driver to take me home.