DISCONTINUED

I would like to sadly announce the discontinuation of this book.

It wasn't going anywhere and the plot is just not there.

I know many of you will be upset by this news but I lost all of the ideas I had for this story and I wish I could be reinspired but I lack the motivation and creativity for this book.

I have also lost motivation for my current 5SOS fanfic, Beside You, as it has become boring to write.

I am currently working on other fanfictions for 5SOS and a few stories that are not fanfiction at all.

So this account will still be in use and I will still be around for a while so I am still here and stuff, but my cethany fanfic days are over and I am sorry.

I wish I could keep writing this but I just cannot and I hope you can forgive me and undrstand why I am quitting this fanfiction.

I just see no future for it.

It will still be published as it is a memory for me to look back on years from now, to hopefully see an improvement in my writing.

Sorry guys, but this is the end of annasuby cethany fanfiction. It was a happy chapter in my life, and the beginning of my writing career and I will always look back happily on these stories, but it is time for that chapter of my life to end so I can pursue new writing areas and hopefully expand my audience to more readers.

Just remember that I love you all and thank you for reading these crappy books.

Thank you for being with me since the beginning of my writing journey, there is more to come, just not cethany.

Thanks again, I love you all.

~Anna <3