Announcement

So hey guys....as you may or may not know Connor came out as gay last night in his most recent video...

That doesn't mean anything for this fanfic okay? I'll still write it even though it's weird to be writing about him kissing and being in love with Bethany...it just doesn't seem to respect Connor but I'll just view my fanfic for what it is....

Fiction.

This is all fake and even though Connor is gay that doesn't mean that I'm going to just give up writing about them. I hope you also understand that I'm writing stuff that is fake and is not what I want to happen in real life.

So no I'm not deleting the two fanfics on here or the ones on my Instagram //cethanyaddiction// I'm just writing them now knowing they will only ever be friends and that is okay.

I'm happy for Connor and proud that he could tell us a part of him that will get him criticized even though he shouldn't be. He is perfect the way he is and nothing is different about him, he just shared something to all of us about him. He is still the same guy that makes us laugh and cry or the guy who inspires us.

Connor is the same and this account will remain the same except I will be possibly writing a 5SOS fanfic later :}

Okay back to Connor. I respect him for being so brave and I am happy for him, so should you. I will not be deleting any fanfics and you should follow me on my insta account...okay you don't have to it was a joke...I will always love this account and my fanfics. And I will always love and support Connor.

Okay thanks for reading my long rant.

I love you all

Talk to you later <3