59. HER LOVE!

VIVAAN

After dinner, she vanished into thin air! Then I found out she went with Vidhi or the terrace, & I waited for her to come back!

I took my laptop & went to her room, & decided to wait there only, & till she return, I'll work! I settled on the couch in the corner.

I'll make her agree to be mine, I can't wait more! I'm dying to be with her, to hold her, to kiss her, with full authority!

Though I yet do it, but I just want her YES, that's it! I never knew someone's choices would matter this much to me!

I suddenly heard the door opening, as she entered in lazily, she threw her sandals away, her phone was thrown of the bed, as she lazily stretched her arms & yawned.

Hmm! So someone is in mood of sleeping! Never mind, for I'm here to steal it away! I thought as I smirked.

She went to her bed, & almost jumped over it, laying down straight, her arms spread, as her legs hung below.

"God my legs hurt badly!" she complained to herself, as she didn't know about my presence yet.

I smiled as I went to her, kneeled, took her one feet & placed it on my thigh, & pressed it slightly.

"Ahhmmmmmmm" she moaned, as I gulped.

"A bit above, above!" she spoke with her eyes yet closed, as I continued.

"Other one hurt more..." she complained pouting, as I smiled at her childish self, shaking my head, & gently placing her one leg, took another one in my hand, & placed on my thigh, & started massaging it gently, feeling the smoothness of her skin.

As my hands moved up, I gulped, my dark eyes darkening more at the mare sight of her creamy thighs!

"Ammmmmmm! You're so gooood Vidhi..." she spoke moaning, & I stopped looking at her, like Vidhi, seriously?

She looked so fuckable like this! Her knee length dress shifted above till her mid-thighs, giving a perfect look of her creamy-caramel thighs, her eyes closed, serene smile on her lips, she lied in a surrendering pose, surrendering to the pleasure I give her by massaging her tired legs! How much I wish to drown her in the world of pleasure, & to keep on thrusting inside her, unveiling her secrets, unseen, unheard, unknown to even herself!

Once I have her, I won't allow her to climb down my bed for a whole week, taking her out day-&-night, punishing her for teasing me so so much! In fact, one week is really less for it, maybe I'll tie her to my bed for months! Yes, that's perfect!

She frowned & open her eyes, complaining, as I stopped.

She looked at me, & gasped audibly, as she got up in a sitting position, & shifted back on the bed, which shifted her dress above, more than it already was, as I stared at her caramel thighs, wanting to mark them!

She followed my gaze, & covered them, hurriedly, & she gulped again when I looked at her!

I sat on the bed, & held her anklet-clade ankle, she looked at my movements with horror, but my eyes didn't leave her face!

I yanked her ankle, as she fell down on the mattress, her anklet chiming, & I hovered above her! She looked at me with eyes widened & lips parted in shock, as her dress shifted up again!

My hand made it's way to her face, as my thumb caressed her lips, & she looked into my eyes, with apprehension & anticipation of what will happen next!