85. ALL YOURS, ONLY YOURS!

VIVAAN

I came back to the magnificent beach house, which looked more beautiful in the dim night lights, & the shadows casted by Moon, brightening it.

I came in, & directly went to our room, to find her, but she wasn't there! I checked around the whole area, to find her nowhere! It's 12 am, & I know she won't be at beach right now! I got worried, as I decided to look at the backside of the mansion, & that is when I found her on the terrace, as she half laid down on the comfortable swing.

I smiled as I went closer to her sleeping form. These days she is sleeping more under the effect of the medicines, like a baby, for fifteen, sixteen hours.

She looks so peaceful when she is sleeping, like a kid just born! Her slightly tanned skin, was glowing under the Moon, shining brightly, as she clutched a diary to her chest, & her pen lied in her other hand, on the side of the comfortable swing.

I kneeled in front of her. I took out from my pocket the gift I brought for her, & gently placing her anklets I brought for her today. I know she'll love them too!

I just love her wearing these anklets, as it makes me realize that she is coming to me, & I feel her every step, closing my eyes, feeling her coming to me, by herself! I love that feeling.

I tied that one anklet in her ankle with great difficulty, & it was looking more beautiful on her feet than I had thought! Her perfect, soft feet, with those soft, cute & perfectly shaped toes glorified the anklet itself!

I kissed her feet, as I gently brought out the other one, & repeated the same with it. The anklets jingled as I moved her feet slightly. I kissed her instep, as she whimpered slightly, & then I licked there, for her body to shake in her sleep. I smiled at her reactions. God, she is too good at responding!

I kissed her whole face, & when she didn't wake up even now, I kissed her lips, gently, caressingly.

After sometime, I started kissing her passionately, as her eyes opened wide, & she gasped seeing me, & wanted to speak something, but then she realized that I was kissing her, as she looked confused & hazy, as I moved away, chuckling at her state.

"Am-am I dreaming?" asked she looking down, more to herself.

I made her look at me.

"Not really!" spoke I, as she blinked a few times, & then yawned.

"You came back? When?" asked she again, as a little smile made it's way on her beautiful face. Her eyes smile before her lips! Her smile, starting from her golden heart, reach her mesmerizing eyes, before curving up those beautiful lips!

"When you were busy dreaming about me!" spoke I smirking, as she smiled shyly, looking down.

"Had your dinner?" asked she in concern.

"You?" asked I, shaking my head once.

"I was waiting for you!" spoke she, yet half-sleepy. She is really a hard sleeper, & more under the effect of those stupid drugs!

"Then let's fill your little tummy!" spoke I patting on her tummy as she moved back, scooting in the swing. Huh?

"I-It's ticklish!" spoke she, as I tickled her more, & she giggled uncontrollably.

"Fine, fine, dinner time!" spoke she raising her hands, as I carried her to the dining, & we had a little dinner. When I looked at her, I found her passed out on the dining itself, as I sighed & took her with me to the bedroom, & slept holding her closer, finally feeling some peace.