Part 14: Family Meeting

(3 months later)

Everyone meet up at Bobby's and Jackie's house excluding Karen.

Jackie "You all keep your voices down Bobbys upstairs drunk, and he doesn't know you're here.

Dorinda "wait. Why is he always drunk

Jackie "I am not complaining Jackie started couching and sat down and asked Glynn for some water

Glynn "are you okay, he grabbed her hand and looked deeply in her eyes

Jackie "blushed yes, I feel a little sick, some water will help

Denise and Twinkie gave each other a knowing looking. They know something was going on with those two.

Denise looked around and said that man beat all our ass, mane. I thought he would be embarrassed and let Karen go. It wasn't my best plan.

Jacky looked at Denise as if she had grown three heads and rolled her eyes. "Gurl, Chance is 19 years old and strong as hell, and you got all our asses beat minus Twinkie. Now we don't even know if Karen is alive".

Drew "Wait. What? When you left, she was alive. We spoke do you think he did something like kill her. Denise, what if he killed my wife because of your actions, or Karen being so mentally and physically beaten that she could be afraid to tell us anything anymore? If that ass lets us around her

Denise "alright, I was wrong; okay, I shouldn't have done or said any of it, but I had good intentions. Karen hissed in pain when Doe and I hugged her. I got mad because I knew my sister was constantly beaten in that house, and she or we couldn't do anything.

Jacky got up, went to Denise, and hugged her. "We forgive you, but never do that again"

Denise shook her head in agreement. "I paid everyone's hospital bill, well Russell did

Twinkie "true, and Drew, she is not dead but probably begged death. Drew, I'm not going to lie, but we need a plan in a hurry if we want Karen alive. He was whooping her so hard that her skin was falling off.

Suddenly Jackie ran to the bathroom in tears.

Glynn watched her run up the stairs and Denise followed behind her

Denise "soo you've been sick lately; your dump-ass husband did say he wanted two from you.

Jackie shaking her head No, I can't be Denise.

Denise sat outside the bathroom door to talk to Jackie while she heard Jackie crying, "Jackie, you know you didn't have a choice. If there is a baby, it'll be blessed because you birthed it, his other two children are nothing like the drunk, abusive bitch. So, your good

Jackie "He will kill me is he founds out."

Denise "Wait, what why Bobby wants two more children from you"?

Jackie: Umm... nothing, don't worry about it

Denise "Why are you hesitating"?

Jackie "I don't want to be pregnant, Denise".

Denise "Okay Dang. Well, my husband doesn't like black people. Unfortunately, he loves sleeping with me though. Jacky, I think I'm pregnant, too. My back and boobs are hurting, and Russell is coming home early, wanting to spend time together. Which means time with my vagina. He wants his biracial children to make him look better in the polls.

Jackie "You want to take a pregnancy test together and ask God why we gotta bear children for these men".

Denise said let's do it after our family talk, and Jackie, you know where each other's ride or die.

Jackie "I know we are, but I'm still sad about it. She came out of the restroom and hugged Denise. They both went back downstairs to the rest of the family.

Twinkie having discernment "to my pregnant sisters, even though we must bear children for them. Our children still won't be like their fathers or ours. Fuck our parents and our husbands.