Part 15: Rehearsal

Weeks have passed, and Denise and Jackie found out they were pregnant just a few weeks apart. The sisters asked Chance if Karen could sing with them on tour. Chance said if Karen behaved well, she could sing on tour but wasn't coming to that rehearsal.

Twinkie asked Denise, who is playing the guitar?

Denise "Oh, that's David. I know what you're thinking, Twink, but Jaxon shouldn't mind male band players".

Twinkie "I don't know, Denise, I don't want him to say I can't go or worse, be angry.

Denise afraid to ask "What does he do while angry??

Twinkie looked down and said things I don't care to discuss.

Denise "Is it something like what we caught him doing when ya'll first met? Remembering how Jaxon had Twinkie up against the wall rubbing his penis on her in a church.

Twinkie "He doesn't get angry as fast as Karen's husband, but he was more jealous than all our husbands combined. Denise, he'll get mad. Find another player, please. You gotta fire him now because Jaxon is picking me up.

Jackie walked up on their conversation and said he'll never find out, and David is the best we could find.

Twinkie "NO Jackie when he gets mad, or I turn him down, he becomes this monster, so I don't deny him anything anymore. But Jacky, get rid of David, please".

Jackie "It's a shame because he is your biggest supporter. He wants your John Hancock, and we'll give him the boot.

Twinkie "Okay, I'll get him now. Hey, David, is it? How are you"?

David "Oh My God, I love you so much. I have all your writings and albums. We went to the same school, but I was always nervous about talking to you. I think you're gorgeous, and I think I have a chance to become the man you need.

Twinkie shocked because she didn't see that coming. "I am married, David, and my husband is very interesting, so keep the romantics out of your head. As a matter of fact, because of my husband's jealousy, you can't work with us".

David "I wondered why I was the only male. Let me tell you this a man worth something doesn't get jealous of men working with their wives. He knows you don't want him. So, his being problematic to your music process, but I get it. If you were mine, I would've been protective of your gift not a jealous hater. You don't like him. That's why you still look me in the eyes ever so softly. Well, I'll be around Twinkie regardless because I am the keyboard player for the group ahead of you. I'll see you around beautiful".

Twinkie caught up in the moment because she felt seen and heard by a male in the COGIC church that was new for her. She liked it. However, Twinkie had no clue Jaxon was behind her, looking at David with her.

Jaxon "what the hell did I tell you before we were married".

Twinkie turned around scared because she didn't know if he heard the conversation with David or was just mad about his presents. "He is the keyboard player for the group ahead of us.

Jaxon "Then why is he in your rehearsal?" He said in an angry tone.

Twinkie "Please calm down, Jaxon. He is a supporter of all of us and wanted to say hi; that's all using her baby voice to try to smooth Jaxon over.

Jaxon "Why was he over he talking to you by himself then? Twinkie, before you lie to me again, think long and hard. How will the Clark sisters sing on tour without the organ player and writer? Lie to me again; there will be no tour, and your ass will be pregnant in the house. Do you understand?"

Twinkie in tears started to pour down her face because she hated sex with Jaxon. So, she knew she didn't want children or anything regarding sex with him" Jaxon, he is a fan of mine, but Jaxon, I won't talk to him or look at him; please, this tour will do us all some good.

Jaxon "What did I say about males"?

Twinkie looked down, playing with her fingers. "If there is a male present, I can't talk, look or be in the same room as him."

Jaxon "what did you do, Twinkie? you're already disobeying me before the tour even started." Jaxon got up in Twinkie's face and said, "Do I need to show you again what happens when I'm jealous Twinkie? Don't worry, you will learn now. FOLLOW ME.

Twinkie "No, Jaxon. I'm sorry we didn't speak long, and I'm always faithful. You check me every week. The vaginal check-ups every week proves that I'm trustworthy.

Jaxon grabs Twinkie by her dress as she cries because she knew if Jaxon got her behind closed doors, the type of sexual assault he'll commit to her. Jaxon was always rough and aggressive during sex on purpose to keep Twinkie in line. "Twinkie, if you don't come to this bathroom now, I will show your sisters what I do behind our home doors. Do you want that Twinkie?? Huh, as he kissed her lips. He walked to the bathroom said Jaxon and Twinkie knew she had to follow.