Part 7: SMH

Jackie and Bobby walked down the aisle and eloped. The Clark sisters met Jackie's two stepsons and were surprised they acted nothing Bobby. Sweet, polite, and well-mannered, one could tell they weren't around Bobby much but nannies.

Jackie looked at her now husband with her hand wrapped "what happened to their mother, Bobby"?

Bobby laughed "she wanted to leave me and take the boys. She went missing after that, they found her in a ditch, dead. He kissed Jackie on the lips. "Don't cross me, Jackie; I can't kill you, but I can strip a limb from your body and feed it to my dogs.

Jackie scared out of her mind "you killed their mother, Bobby; you're a different type of evil".

Bobby laughed. "What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with her death evidence proved such, and I'm nothing compared to your father.

*Clark talked to the Senator of Detroit, Russell Chase, and kept looking at Denise. Dense felt uneasy every time*

Clark walked to Niecy, "this is your future husband, soon to be mayor, Russell Chase". A 6-foot white male with cold blue eyes. 24 years old and selfish at heart.

Denise "Daddy Jackie just got married a few hours ago; why the rush and racist white man?

Russell "How am I racist, and my wife is black"?

Denise aye you Son of a bit-

Clark if you finish the word; ill slap you at this reception. Russell is a bumbling idiot, but he has millions, and the Clark family needs his influence on the public. You will provide the black vote and likability to the voters. Do you understand?

Denise Hell No how am I going to get my skin folks to like a racist degenerate that only speaks ignorant shit every time the hole in his mouth opens. Daddy, he's incompetent and can't make the poll numbers even with a token black wife.

Russell smiled and said a black wife who is a Clark sister, a famous one. Who loves Jesus and will help me find morals and values? That's how we're going to spin this. Denise, you will live in a mansion and remain pampered like you are. You will have to do all the wifely duties that I ask. You will not ask me about the other women. You will do as I ask, or I'll send you back to your father. You and I know you don't want me to do that.

Clark grabbed Denise by the throat and whispered in her ear because he wanted privacy from everyone at the party. "If you ruin this money for the family, you are dead to me, literally. You are my firstborn, but I'll tell that piece of shit husband of yours to kill you where you stand. Jackie's, not mine, and you aren't as talented as the last three. Try me, Denise; she looked at her father like he was the monster she knew him to be and said, "Yes, Daddy."

Russell Psst Clark, the press is here taking photos. I don't need my new black wife; I mean my wife to be bruised. Come, my pet, let's take pictures and make memories because it seems you have no choice. Clark let Denise go with a big handprint around her neck. "Dammit, give her a scarf to put around her neck," talking to his bodyguards. "I didn't know blacks bruised."

Denise rolled her eyes and took his hand and took pictures. Next to, be married and cursed as Mrs. Russell Chase.