Part 16: Where's Twink

Jackie asked "Where's Twink? I know Jaxon would pick her up, but I don't know where she is.

David walked around looking for Twinkie, too, because he didn't like how the Clark sisters were freaking out because they couldn't find her. That told him all he needed to know. "I'll help yawl look." He walked around the corridors and heard what sounded like weeping and pleading. He kept listening and heard a male's voice say shut up and turn around.

Twinkie begged Jaxon, no, please. I won't talk to him. You just checked me last night, no sex. I didn't do anything.

Jaxon said in a deep voice "but disobeyed me. I'm going to say this one more time. Bend over, lift the dress up if not I'll do for you, and It'll be worse than you ever had it".

Twinkie turned around hating his threats, she pulled her dress up as Jaxon ripped her underwear off, griping her neck. Readying himself.

David spoke loudly "Hey Twinkie, your sisters are looking for you," making his voice as high and soft as possible. "I wanted to help because my boyfriend is outside and wants to meet you." The first thing to stop a jealous male is to pretend you're gay.

Jaxon realizing that the man was gay and open about it. So, in that moment he decided not to hurt Twinkie. Jaxon pulled Twinkie's dress down and told her he'd be in the car.

Twinkie tried to stop crying and told her husband okay. Thinking that David just saved her from so much pain.

Jaxon walked out of the bathroom. "My wife will be out in a minute. She's cleaning up. You know how newlyweds are". After Jaxon was a far enough distance, David knocked on the bathroom door.

David said to Twinkie outside the door. "Hey, and no, I'm not gay, but I know what a rich abusive man looks like and what women look like that fear them. Come out so we can talk about it"?

Twinkie came out in tears and said, "Don't tell my sisters what you heard; we have enough going on without them worrying about me".

David looked at Twinkie and wiped her tears. "I'll protect you, but keeping secrets isn't what I'm good at. You tell your sisters independently, and I'll tell our kids how I rescued you from the beast.

Twinkie laughed and thought that he is. They walked back up front to where her sisters were.