Part 17: Before the tour

Mattie started breakfast for her girls because the two were pregnant, and she hadn't seen Karen or Doe in a while. She was excited to finally have her girls together as they prepared for the tour. Mattie wanted to be closer to her children. However, she knew it wouldn't be easy

Jacky walked in and said "Mattie, Elbert, where are you"? After they were placed in their married home, they stopped calling their parents mom and dad because they didn't deserve those names.

Mattie accepted it, while Elbert hated it. Mattie said, "Cooking for my future grandbabies, unlike their parents, I won't them to be healthy and forgiving".

Jackie rolled her eyes. We'll we are only a few weeks; they will be healthy, but your daughters have a reason not to be forgiving. This is nice"

Mattie who understood "I know, baby. The bloodline must continue".

Denise busted in the house. "Please tell me somebody got some bacon cooking. This baby is hungry".

Jackie "Hey, Niecy, and you 2 minutes pregnant, girl".

Russell walked behind Denise, "did I not tell you no pork or dairy products while my child is inside you? What did I tell you before? You say it to your family NEOW. Tell them you're having my baby and going on a strict diet because the doctor said about your blood pressure. Denise, if my baby dies, so do you." He kissed her stomach and said goodbye to everyone around Jackie and Mattie. Grabbed Denise's face and kissed her on the lips. "Our kid are my ticket for becoming president, and no one will mess this up for me. You will call me with updates every night. Do I make myself clear?

Denise rolled her eyes "Yes, Russell, the baby will be fine. Can I go now"?

Russell said Denise, if your blood pressure is too high, you are at risk of miscarrying my seed. Denise, I will do unspeakable things to you. Do you understand me and how serious I am about this presidency.... I mean, this baby"?

Denise said "Yeah, the presidency, no dairy or pork. I understand, and I won't.

Russell "Okay, well, you guys have an amazing time".

Denise said to herself "It's okay. I'm okay." Jacky came around, hugged her, and prayed.

Denise and Jacky were around the kitchen cooking and talking about baby names. Doe was the next to arrive.

Dorinda walked in looking like a model. "Hey, family, and before you ask, Alex made me wear this and half of the things I have for the tour. Oooh, food. As she got distracted by bacon.

Twinkie and Jaxon arrived at the residence of the Clarks to drop his wife off.

Twinkie "Hey, everyone, I'm so excited about this tour".

Jaxon "Listen, if I see another man except the gay one, this tour stops. Understood".

Twinkie "Yes, I'll call every day. As Jaxon left, food took over Twinkie's noise, and she instantly got happy".

                            A few hours later

Chance "Don't make me regret this tour, Karen"

Karen in her baby voice said I won't, Chance; I promise I'll obey everything you say. She said as she walked into the house, spoke to everyone, and ran to hug her. Still nervous/scared about Chance's presence.

Chance "Hello, my family. I want to lay the rules down for my wife on this tour. Because you all are her older sisters. Everyone will be hurt if I see or hear something funny looking or feeling. Everyone in this room understands I don't buff. Karen has rules she will follow, or there will be consequences. Do I make myself as clear?

Twinkie quickly said crystal, Chance, we don't want any trouble. We will follow your rules for Karen.

Chance "My favorite sister. I trust you, Twinkie. KAREN. He said in a tone that was dominating and authoritative.

Karen ran next to Chance with her head down, ready for a command. "Yes, Sir"

Chance "If I hear you, any word about you talking to Drew on this tour? Twinkie will be in a coma, and Dorinda will be in a wheelchair. Do you want that, my sweetheart, because you lied and cheated last time? I trusted you around your sisters. Getting mad again, holding onto Karen's arms.

Karen "I know Chance, and it won't happen again. I've learned that you are my pastor and leader, not him. I only want you, Chance". Sounding as believable as she could. Coming towards his chest, she knew he liked her affection and encouraging words. This was the only thing that calmed the psycho. She kissed him and said "I'll call later tonight, probably earlier, because I can't be that long without you, love you, Daddy

Now that all the sisters were in one house again and planning an escape.