26. 🔥Dominik's care

🫧

🫧

TUESDAY
October 23, 2040
3:07AM

Illy sat in the large bathtub as warm water soothed her, bubbles obscuring the view of her body under the pale lights.

Her heart had finally stopped racing and Illy felt the tension evaporate from her body, trying to focus on something other than what had just happened, but it was no use; the image of Attila pounding her ass from behind was still fresh in her mind.

She was sure she would be in intense pain by now if it weren't for the lubricant he used and she closed her eyes as her insides clenched at the memory, the feeling of Attila working his way inside her, the pleasure she had felt when he was degrading her, the thrill she got from knowing she was utterly trapped — and the disgust she felt towards herself for enjoying it.

She knew it was wrong, that what she had done was sinful and dirty and... She squeezed her eyes shut tighter and shook her head.

Don't think about it.

The warm water felt like a hug around her and Illy wondered if it would wash away her sins so she could feel normal again.

She couldn't believe Attila had drugged her but she had to admit that it had been an effective tactic.

She could still feel her insides warming and tingling even now.

The sound of the bathroom door opening made her jump and when she looked, Dominik was standing there with a large fluffy towel in hand, smiling at her sheepishly.

She lowered herself into the bubbles so he couldn't see her body.

As Illy watched him cross the room, she could see genuine concern and care in his eyes, a deep affection and protection despite the circumstances.

Attila's rough treatment of her, the cruel and possessive way he had touched her and talked to her, contrasted so greatly with the gentle kindness Dominik would always show her.

She wanted to be with Dominik, and yet, she still craved Attila.

The dichotomy between the two was almost too much to bear, and all she wanted now was to disappear under the water and never come back to the surface.

"Illy."

Dominik's voice jolted her out of her thoughts again and once their eyes met, she quickly looked away.

In any other situation, she would have been completely out of her mind in love with him, but right now she was just grateful for his care since Attila certainly didn't give a damn.