Peices of Hope , whatever remains

Shows the city in shambles  in a bubble  .
Sheild was monotering the anomaly .

Nick Fury: (concerned) "It's been two days since we heard from Team Samurai Jack, and that has me worried. We need your help to locate them and bring them back safely."
The city showing weird signs I  can't go in there a magic barrier keeping us out so since y'all from different 

Danny Phantom: (stepping forward) "No problem, Fury. We're ready to go on a search and rescue mission. We've faced tough challenges before and come out on top."

Juniper Lee: (determined) "Team Samurai Jack is like family to us. We won't leave them stranded. Count us in."

El Tigre: (confident) "We've got the skills and the determination to find our missing allies. Just point us in the right direction."

Kick Buttowski: (eager) "Rescuing our fellow heroes? That's what I live for! Let's do this!"

Randy Cunningham: (focused) "Our training has prepared us for situations like this. We won't rest until we bring our friends back home."

Nick Fury: (grateful) "I knew I could count on you all. The fate of Team Samurai Jack depends on our combined efforts. Let's bring them back, no matter the cost."

Danny: Sorry to ask but Could Kim possible assist us ?
Nick fury :No She's busy saving the world as we speak

As the city debris collapsed .

As the rocks were removed and light pierced through the darkness, K.O., the heroic protagonist of O.K. K.O., found himself face-to-face with Finn the Human and Vambre from Mighty Magiswords. Finn reached out a helping hand and asked if K.O. was okay.
Finn pulled  him out with one hand

Finn(concerned ): "You okay, buddy?"

K.O.(smiled )(thumbs up) "I'm aye  okay! Thanks for the help! But who caused this chaos in the city?"

Vambre: (glancing around) "Yeah, we've been wondering the same thing. This city is a mess, and we need to find out who's responsible."

Just then, a sentient pen from the Black Hat Organization started flying, seemingly controlled by telepathy. It unleashed blasts of energy, causing further destruction.
This banay-nays (Finn) was armed ready

However, their small glimmer of hope arrived as Mao Mao, the valiant hero, leaped into action. With swift movements, he dodged the pen's attacks and effortlessly cut down the robots sent to aid it.
Mao Mao;Kid are you lost ?
Nope .im 6-11

Tulip, a skilled adventurer from the Infinity Train, fired a laser beam that collided with the pen, neutralizing it

Tulip, a skilled adventurer from the Infinity Train, fired a laser beam that collided with the pen, neutralizing it .

Finn, Vambre, Tulip, and Mao Mao stood together, united in their mission to save the city and the world from the impending danger. Finn expressed the gravity of the situation, acknowledging the chaotic events that had unfolded throughout the day.