BESERK POWER : the power of B.K.O.

Now back to Jimmy two shoes and Coop  Burtonburger  and  helois  who had weaponized bazookas taking out the drones . It got so crazy they crashed the window .

Coop: "Jimmy, Heloise, watch out for those drones! They're everywhere!"

Jimmy: "No problem, Coop! Heloise, let's show them what we've got!"

(Heloise grins and fires her bazooka, taking out several drones. The window crashes as the chaos intensifies.)

Heloise: "Hey, Jimmy, think fast!" (She grabs Jimmy and uses him like a bat to whack some flying henchmen enemies.)

Jimmy: "Whoa! This is not what I meant by teamwork!"

(Meanwhile, Gumball and Darwin, wearing camouflage headbands, are manning the gunner.)

Gumball: "Darwin, aim for the ones on the left! We've got this!"

Darwin: "Roger that, Gumball!"

(Nicole, fueled by her anger, is taking on the rogueborgs.)

Nicole: "You picked the wrong day to mess with me!" (She takes out four rogueborgs with a flurry of punches and kicks.)

Coop: "Alright, team, we're holding them off! Keep it up, everyone!"

Jimmy: "Just another day in the life of a hero, right?"

Heloise: "You bet, Jimmy. Now, let's finish this!"

Jimmy: (Jumps in the air and stays there, fist posed high) "Take that, drones!"

Gumball: "How does he do that?"

Heloise: "I can never figure that out."

Jimmy: "Abandon ship!!!" (Exclaimed)

Heloise: "The engines got shot!" (Exclaimed)

(As the chaos unfolds, a figure emerges, revealed to be Rob, Gumball's enemy and a current world threat. He grows in size and smacks down the ship, targeting gumball .)

They all managed to jump the same distance, but Gumball and Darwin got separated. With the pieces of metal they landed on, they slid down a slope as Rob's entities followed them. As the terrain got rockier, Gumball and Darwin tried to fight back but kept entering portal after portal across the multiverse. They passed through Black Hat's room, a world of symbiotes, a world of plague, the Doom Eternal universe, and then into a pyramid dimension.

The battlefield was a blur of motion, each clash resonating at the speed of light. Chaos Shadowstrike, with god-like powers, was mercilessly pummeling RKO. Every strike from Shadowstrike seemed to shake the very fabric of reality, sending shockwaves that could be felt across dimensions.

RKO, though battered and bruised, refused to yield. His emotions, a swirling tempest within him, made his attacks weaker, but his resolve was unbreakable. He stood his ground, eyes blazing with defiance.

With a roar of frustration, RKO erupted into a tantrum, his energy spiking uncontrollably. He opened his mouth, releasing a blinding beam of energy. The beam caught Chaos Shadowstrike off guard, forcing him to stagger back.

Chaos Shadowstrike sneered, wiping a trickle of blood from his lip. "You just can't give up, can you?" he taunted, his voice dripping with contempt.

RKO's eyes narrowed, his breathing heavy but determined. "I won't let you win," he growled, his voice echoing with raw emotion. "Not while I still have something to fight for!"

The air crackled with energy as the two titans clashed again, their movements a blur of light and power. Each strike was more ferocious than the last, the ground beneath them shattering from the sheer force of their blows.