Reflection of oneself /Battle of the battering ram

You and I aren't so different.
"How so," Steven asked quietly
You don't get it there are 2 sides of us. We're in a battle for control our lives are complicated and we don't know how to adjust to the real world.

TKO: Look, Steven, we're cut from the same chaotic cloth, you get me? Thrust into this mess without a say, dealing with all these problems we never asked for. But hey, that's the hand we're dealt. We gotta do what we do best—fight through it, no matter how tough it gets. Just remember, I do it my way, and you do it yours.
You're not the only one who is a mistake.
Finn: yeh I got a guy that looks like me and he is plotting revenge.
Jake: yeah I got this angry squirrel that trying to kill me.

Danny: Therefore you're not gonna suffer this alone."
Zak Saturday: My evil self tried to kill me and replace my family.
Danny: having ghost powers has its perks if you count your parents are ghosthunters. That and the evil version of myself tryna kill my family.
Tulip: Gosh does everyone have an evil copy of themselves?
Everyone: yes.
Juniper: I surprise you seem to care um T.K.O.
Tko: well I don't want Ko to like... die. That would be bad for me doesn't mean I care about him though.

 That would be bad for me doesn't mean I care about him though

the point is you are not the only mistake. We all are losers In our way. We all suffer ——together —-as a Team ." to tied his red bandana back in place.

Steven smiled
Thanks, T-ko and Ko ? both of you ."
"Sorry everyone about what I did to the place ."
Danny: dude you already level up the area.
Danny: besides heh this was already in
Ko: ok guys I'm ready to take him on we just need a plan.
Adorebat lifted Mao Map's sword.
Badgerclops went back and decorated the grave. All the characters, with their unique strengths and adventures, come together to honor Mao Mao. It's a testament to the bonds formed through countless battles and shared moments. The silence speaks volumes as they reflect on the bravery and the legacy left behind. It's a moment of unity, respect, and remembrance for a fallen hero.
They walked away from the area.

They saw 5 other ships in the air as they exploded
Danny Phantom: perfect just as I predicted.
Deny was on the way back to the base.
Juniper: So Danny, what was that about you knew this was going to happen why didn't you stop this or tell us?
Danny: Well before I explain —