The Eradicator vs heroes ." awoken Ultra Instinct of a warrior

Blossom: "Hang on, Dexter! I've got you covered!"

Blossom uses her super strength to pry open the hatch of Dexter's mech, which had been jammed shut.

Dexter: "Efficient as always, Blossom. I appreciate the assistance."

Blossom helps Dexter out of the mech. They take a moment to catch their breath, standing amidst the chaos.

Blossom: "We're a team, Dexter. We always find a way."

Dexter: "Indeed. Statistically, our combined capabilities increase our chances of success significantly."

They share a determined look, ready to face whatever comes next.

Blossom: "Let's get back out there and show the Executioner what we're made of!"

Dexter: "Affirmative. Let's proceed with the counteroffensive."

Blossom: "We need to regroup with the others. Bubbles, Buttercup, and Steven are holding the front line."

Dexter: "Understood. I'll initiate repairs on the mech as soon as we have a moment of respite."

Blossom: "Good plan. Let's move!"

They sprint through the wreckage, dodging debris and blasts from the Executioner's minions. They finally reach the front line where Bubbles, Buttercup, and Steven are fiercely battling.

Bubbles: "Blossom! Dexter! You're okay!"

Buttercup: "Took you long enough. We're getting swarmed here!"

Steven: "We need a strategy to push them back!"

Blossom: "Dexter, any ideas?"

Dexter: "We can utilize Susie's magical abilities. She has powerful offensive spells like Ethereal Chains and Phoenix Flame. Those could help us turn the tide."

Blossom: "Great thinking! Susie, can you cast Ethereal Chains to immobilize the Executioner's minions?"

Susie: "On it!"

Susie begins casting Ethereal Chains, magical chains that bind the minions, leaving them vulnerable.

Blossom: "Now's our chance! Everyone, focus your attacks!"

The team unleashes a barrage of attacks, pushing the Executioner's forces back.

Executioner was fighting Garnet while Mandy was deflecting his beams with Grim's scythe. Each hit was a force between Garnet and him. Shaggy opened the barrel which was surrounded by minions. They prepared to fire as something in Shaggy awakened. He closed his eyes. His mind went into fail-safe mode as a swift upcut to the minion was met. Then there was a flying kick and multiple punches as he picked up one and did a wrestling move on it. Shaggy's eyes were still closed. "Any more of you punks want a fist sandwich?"

The minions hesitated for a moment, stunned by Shaggy's unexpected prowess. But they quickly regained their composure and charged at him. Shaggy, with his eyes still closed, moved with an almost supernatural agility. He dodged their attacks effortlessly, countering with precise and powerful blows.

Meanwhile, Garnet and Executioner were locked in a fierce battle. Garnet's fists glowed with energy as she landed a powerful punch on Executioner's armor, causing it to crack. Executioner retaliated with a devastating swing of his massive axe, but Garnet blocked it with her gauntlets, the impact sending shockwaves through the ground.

Mandy, wielding Grim's scythe, was a whirlwind of destruction. She deflected Executioner's energy beams with ease, her movements swift and deadly. "You're going down, Executioner!" she shouted, her eyes blazing with determination.