Aftermath :O.K.O the saves the World ,Peace!!!

The city erupted in jubilation as Mao Mao's triumphant shout, "He did it!" resonated through the air. OKO, observing the celestial damage, invoked his power to restore the planets to their pristine state. Meanwhile, in a shadowed corner of the universe, Black Hat brooded over the battle's outcome. His desk, alive with fear, screamed as he scraped it, venting his frustration over the failure of his technology to defeat the heroes.

Dr. Flug observed the downfall of Mr. Warner and Chaos Supreme, noting the ineffectiveness of Black Hat's tech against the heroes. Black Hat's fury manifested into a monstrous form, instilling terror in 5.0.5 and Demencia. His gaze fixed on KO, analyzing the hero who had thwarted his plans.

As OKO's energy signature flared, it caught the attention of cosmic entities like The Watcher and The Living Tribunal

As OKO's energy signature flared, it caught the attention of cosmic entities like The Watcher and The Living Tribunal. Even Knull, the Symbiote King, took notice but remained calm as the energy stabilized.

With a speed surpassing a bullet, OKO soared through the cosmos, his relationship with TKO in his mind now settled. Icons of the toon force—Bugs Bunny, Mike Tyson, and Uncle Grandpa—acknowledged OKO with nods of respect.

Sweeping over the city, OKO activated its rebirth, transforming ruins into structures anew, with rainbows arching across the sky as the sun broke through the clouds. The heroes returned to find their city not only restored but revitalized, the citizens' cheers a chorus of gratitude for OKO.

As OKO gazed upward, he allowed himself to revert to his base form, becoming a meteoric streak in the atmosphere. Mao Mao, with reflexes sharp as ever, leaped to catch KO as they plummeted. Superman, ever the savior, caught them both in a graceful arc.

The heroes gathered, a protective circle of camaraderie around KO as he lay unconscious. Finn, Jake, Vambre, Tulip, Mao Mao, and Adorabat surrounded him, a circle of friends united in hope for their fallen comrade's awakening.

As KO regained consciousness, the warmth of familiar faces greeted him. Mr. Gar, Carol, Rad, and Enid embraced him in a reunion filled with relief and joy. His friends, old and new—Finn, Mao Mao, Vambre, Tulip, and Adorabat—gathered around, their expressions a mix of admiration and happiness.

"How's it going?" Finn asked, his voice carrying the weight of the battles they had all endured.

Samurai Jack and Ashi stood by, their presence a silent testament to the end of the conflict. Vambre wrapped KO in a hug, her words echoing the sentiment of everyone present. "You did it, KO. You saved the world."

Mao Mao's reluctance to join the group hug was quickly overcome as Badgerclops, with a robotic hand, pulled him and Adorabat into the embrace. Finn and Tulip were swept up by Vambre's enthusiasm, and Jake's stretchy arms enveloped them all in a warm hug.

Dr. Flug steps forward nervously, adjusting his goggles, and begins to speak to the gathered heroes.

 Flug steps forward nervously, adjusting his goggles, and begins to speak to the gathered heroes