Finn vs Fern (there's a bomb?!! ) heroic justice

The longest chapter I did at 2812 next chapter will be arriving shortly
Rewrite

Finn the human was fighting Fern on the ship who had an idea
advantage due to the vines around him.
Finn was slammed against the wall but recovered as he used his shield and toss cutting the flying grass blades and came back to him and smacked Fern in the face with it. Fern copied Finn's moves as they hit each other with hand-to-hand combat.
It was back and forth until his shield bashed Finn making him tumble. Fern stared down at Finn as he was held down again by grass.

Fern: surrender Finn it's over

"End this madness." the super soldier retaliated

Never!!
I'm gonna make you feel pain as I felt for over 70 years!!!.

Just as Fern loomed over Finn, confident in his apparent victory, Finn's eyes narrowed with resolution. He quickly scanned his surroundings, searching for a way out of this seemingly hopeless situation. Spotting a nearby piece of broken machinery, Finn summoned all his strength, twisted free from the grasping vines, and hurled the debris at Fern.

Caught off guard, Fern stumbled backward, momentarily stunned. Seizing the opportunity, Finn launched himself at Fern, delivering a flurry of expertly executed strikes. The two clashed, their moves mirroring each other in a dizzying display of agility and skill. As the fight raged on, the ship trembled and groaned around them, adding a sense of urgency to the already intense battle.

Finn's relentless dedication and Fern's uncanny mimicry made for an evenly matched confrontation. However, with a sudden burst of speed, Finn managed to land a powerful shield bash, sending Fern reeling. Taking advantage of the opening, Finn swiftly subdued Fern's vines and disarmed him, bringing the confrontation to a hard-fought but decisive end.

Exhausted but triumphant, Finn stood over Fern, extending a hand in a gesture of peace. "You fight well, Fern," he said. "We don't have to be enemies." Fern, impressed by Finn's resilience, slowly nodded, realizing that perhaps there was more to be gained from understanding than from conflict.
Remember me you Jack, Ashi, and...

Fern rejected his handshake
Half of Fern turned a black shadow figure he lunged at Finn like a dog and tossed him around.
"Guess we all got surprises ."
I got tricks up my sleeve!!!.

Finn used the purple crystal arm glowed purple and it formed a giant fist of projectiles it hit Fern into 4 stories of the ship.
Finn and Fern were off balance due to the ship causing a hole outside the ship.
Finn decides to run away out of here. Jake was finally free from being a statue. Saw Finn almost getting sucked out of the shop due to high altitude.
Jake punched the aku-demonized Fern in the face making him out of the ship
Finn was free falling in the sky.
Finn: "Your back I thought I lost you ."

Jake: Hell be fine, Finn I got you, bro 
Jake use his stretching power to parachute open the room with Finn.
"Hell be fine he survived the worst he was just a little  misguided," Jake said
Finn: that Aku demon is possessing him again.
"I got to tell Jack ."

"Unikitty was blitzing robots through the hallway ."
Adorebat was admiring unikitty.
"She so cool."