Shattered Alliances: hope is still alive .

Finn got ready to look around everything in the hallway white advance he looked outside his window the clouds moving he realized he was moving inside a giant flying Ship

As Finn wandered the vast corridors of the flying ship, the sound of his footsteps echoed off the metal walls, a stark reminder of the battles recently faced. With each step, his grip tightened on the sword and shield, the tools of his bravery, symbols of his unyielding spirit.

He turned a corner, and there before him was a room, the door slightly ajar, soft light spilling into the hallway. Pushing the door open, Finn's eyes adjusted to the sight of his fellow heroes, the brave companions who had stood by his side since the city's invasion, now lying in beds, their bodies a testament to their courage.

Vambre, her arms and a leg wrapped in bandages offered a weak but determined smile. Tulip, with bandages of her own, nodded in recognition of Finn's presence. And there, in the quiet comfort of the room, Adorebat rested, her head bandaged, her breathing steady—a peaceful warrior in repose.

Finn's heart swelled with a mix of pride and concern. These were not just fellow fighters; they were friends, each with their own stories of valor. They had been through the unimaginable together, and now, in this room, they shared a silent vow—a promise to heal, to rise, and to fight another day. Finn realized there was a

Finn: (grunting with effort) "Alright, this thing has to go!"

Vambre: eyes fluttering open) "Finn? Is that... Finn!"

Finn:(smiling) "Hey, Vambre. Yeah, it's me."

Vambre( rushing over and embracing him) "I can't believe it, you're alright!"

**Finn:** blushes "I'm more than alright, I feel great actually."

**Vambre:** (pulling back, examining him closely) "But your wound... it's completely healed!"

**Finn:** "Yeah, it's like it was never there. Guess we got lucky this time, huh?"

**Vambre:** (relief washing over her face) "More than lucky, we're blessed. I'm just so glad you're safe."

**Tulip:** (rubbing her head) "Ah, my head..."

(She puts on her glasses and looks around the white room)

**Tulip:** "Am I dreaming or dead? Is this the afterlife?"

(She turns to her right and sees Finn)

**Tulip:** "Finn? Oh no, I'm dead! I'm too young to go!!!"

**Vambre:** (grabbing Tulip and shaking her gently) "Snap out of it, dear. We're not dead, we're just in a really strange place."

**Finn:** "Should we wake her up?"

**Vambre:** "No, let her rest. She's been through enough."Finn: "I feel better than before."

Steven Universe: "I was the one healing you, you're welcome."