"Epic Convergence: Randy, Danny, and El Tigre vs. Gravitox.

Ben as wavebig finally regain consciousness.
"Ow my head that kid got a serious anger problem."

Finn and the gang sat on the hero side alongside Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 3, who examined Vambre's leg. The KND operatives were at the front. Robot Boy, Tommy, Stitch, Kevin Levin, and Juniper Lee, along with Bubblegum and the candy army, kept the front busy. Jack and Ashi were busy on the right side fighting but also rescuing the injured, as Rex Salazar, Lance, and Illana were all banged up. Rex still hadn't woken up after using his Omega Nanite form against Shadowstrike and losing.

Mao Mao checked on Badgerclops' damaged robotic arm. Finn had faith in Samurai Jack and everyone else. Bloo, Mac, and Schnitzel were all wounded. Uncle Grandpa was using Toon Force to take out the robots. Duncan Roosenblatt was using his dragon form to take out the enemy when he was met with a giant robot fist that cracked the ground as he struggled to hold it.

Jake says, "Izzy, Cubby, let's take down those warships! Kick, follow us with your dragons!" Jake, Izzy, and Cubby, alongside Kick and their dragons, soar into the sky, engaging the air fleet warships. Explosions light up the sky as they face off against 100 fighters.

Finn asks, "Jack, has anyone seen the shard? If Shadowstrike gets a hold of it, we might have lost our chance." Finn looks around anxiously, gripping his sword tightly.

Jack responds, "I saw a drone with a shiny object heading that way, but we can't find it." Jack points in the direction where he last saw the drone. The heroes exchange determined glances, ready to continue the search.

Jake says, "Izzy, Cubby, let's take down those warships! Kick, follow us with your dragons!" Jake, Izzy, and Cubby, alongside Kick and their dragons, soar into the sky, engaging the air fleet warships. Explosions light up the sky as they face off against 100 fighters.

Finn asks, "Jack, has anyone seen the shard? If Shadowstrike gets a hold of it, we might have lost our chance." Finn looks around anxiously, gripping his sword tightly.

Jack responds, "I saw a drone with a shiny object heading that way, but we can't find it." Jack points in the direction where he last saw the drone. The heroes exchange determined glances, ready to continue the search.

Meanwhile, there were buzzsaw machines heading towards them from the western side. Mao Mao, Finn, Tulip with her gauntlet, and Adorabat charged towards them. Mao Mao activated his golden form in a flash of light. Finn leaped onto one of the machines and attacked the minions inside. The other characters followed, each taking their own path.

On the eastern side, Nick Fury, Numbuh 5, Joseph Anza, and Karen Tehama, along with Fillmore, Ingrid, and SHIELD agents, secured the area.

Finn and his friends stood their ground as the buzzsaw machines roared towards them, their blades spinning menacingly. Mao Mao, glowing in his golden form, led the charge with a fierce battle cry. Finn, with his sword raised high, followed closely behind.

Tulip, with her gauntlet glowing, punched the ground, sending a shockwave that knocked several machines off balance. Adorabat zipped through the air, distracting the machines with swift, agile movements.

Finn leaped onto one of the buzzsaw vehicles, his sword slicing through the metal with ease. Inside, he faced off against a group of minions, his movements swift and precise. With each strike, he took down another enemy, clearing the way for his friends.

Mao Mao, in his golden form, was a blur of motion, his sword cutting through the machines like butter. He moved with such speed and precision that the buzzsaw vehicles barely had time to react.

Tulip, using her gauntlet, created barriers to protect her friends from the spinning blades, while Adorabat swooped in to deliver quick, powerful strikes.