A heroic will and sacrifice.

At the other end of the ship, the heroes are evacuated but are waiting for the remaining friend.

"I see them   There they are, "Vambre shouted.
Are you guys safe I was word--

."they were all. Horrid looked at the heroic cat as damaged as half his body looked.
Everyone was worried about his critical wounds.

Mao Mao your wound doesn't look too good."
The warrior cat coughed up blood

Sorry guys but that bomb blast radius is going do a lot of damage so I'm shutting all openings on the ship so it can contain the blast. Mao Mao took his sword out of him.

1 minute

Vambre:  what in Berksblazes are you saying That's suicide !!

El Tigre:apresúrense chicos!!!"I can't hold my claw much longer !!!
He pleaded.

"Finn, K.O., Tulip, and Vambre It was an honor fighting with all you guys. "
Tulip: There has to be a way right?
Vambre ( worried ): no please ."
"You would have made a good excellent  sparring partner ."

Steven and Zak were in the back and prepared to bubble everyone.
Ingrid was piloting the vehicle.

"Badgerclops take care of Adorebat, Kick  train her well to be a  great hero ."
Kick lower his helmet: will do 😔 old friend.
Badgerclaw imitates Best friend
Mao Mao nodded Badgerclops as his friend stretched his robotic arm and grabbed Adorebat and then K.O.
Finn keep this !!
He throws a purple shard and keeps it so it doesn't get lost. "
Finn ( stared down in disbelief at his sacrifice but came to accept it.
"honors all mine man  it was fun ."
Jake was still attached to the ship as he could hold it for long.
"Jake let go ."

Adorebat was embraced by Badgerclops as she wiped a tear from her eyes and looked down one more time.

"Everyone it's hard for me to say it ."
he was tearing up as he held his chest and the green stuff on him took effect.

"he was tearing up as he held his chest and the green stuff on him took effect