"Heroes of CN City: Galactic S.A.M.U.R.A.I.

tulip olsen through the massive battlefield holding with shadowstrike servered hand gauntlet and had an idea. she came across every heroes like Duncan Roosenblatt, Rex Salazar and many other heroes are busy . Kevin levin was punching the Rogueborg and destroying it. Kevin went after Tetrax and fought him helping juniper lee in the fight. hyperduck used its sword and cut down a cruiser. tulip looks around as she dodge lasers. anyone smart around here? princess bubblegum was using her staff to fight the minions and robots. two different versions of grandpa max from alienforce and one from 2018 reboot. they were taking on black hat bots and ripping them and punching through him.

In the midst of the chaotic battlefield, Princess Bubblegum and the two versions of Grandpa Max would have a strategic exchange:

Princess Bubblegum: " hey, your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me. We need to harness the power of that gauntlet."

Grandpa Max (Alien Force): "I've seen tech like this before. With the right modifications, it could turn the tide of this battle."

"

Grandpa Max (2018 Reboot): "And I know just the pair of genius scientists who can help us with that

Grandpa Max (2018 Reboot): "And I know just the pair of genius scientists who can help us with that. Let's get this to the Test sisters , stat!"

Tulip Olsen: "Dodging lasers wasn't on my to-do list today, but here we are. Lead the way, Max!"

As they board the RV van, Grandpa Max (Alien Force) takes the wheel, plowing through the robot ranks with determination.

Grandpa Max (2018 Reboot), analyzing the gauntlet with his plumbing gear, nods in approval. "This is doable. We'll make it work."

Reaching the hilltop, they're greeted by Susan and Mary Test, ready to lend their scientific expertise. Gwen, with her own powers, clears a path for their arrival.

Princess Bubblegum: "With brains and bravery on our side, we'll send these invaders packing!"