Datk knight hijacks the warship " the final phase of the Streaming wars ."

Ultra Shaggy powered down, his form returning to normal. As he did, he felt a strange sensation in his mind—a glimpse of the future. He saw himself drinking a syringe, gaining the powers of the Sentry but also the mind of the Void. The vision was intense, but he managed to snap out of it, shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

Steven, noticing the change, asked, "Shaggy, are you okay?"

Unikitty, still bouncing with leftover excitement, looked concerned. "You looked like you saw something scary!"

Garnet future vision returned .

always perceptive, stepped forward

always perceptive, stepped forward. "What did you see, Shaggy?"

Dexter adjusted his glasses, intrigued. "A vision of the future, perhaps?"

The Powerpuff Girls gathered around, curious and worried. Blossom spoke up, "Whatever it was, we're here to help."

Bubbles added, "Yeah, you're not alone."

Buttercup, ever the tough one, nodded. "We'll face it together."

Mandy, with her usual stern demeanor, simply said, "Stay focused. We can't afford to lose you."

The whole city, including heroes like Jack, Finn, Fern, Ashi, and her sisters, watched from various areas, their faces filled with concern and readiness to support Ultra Shaggy in whatever challenges lay ahead.

Shaggy responded, "Like, I don't know what I saw, man. I can barely remember."

Steven stepped closer, offering a reassuring smile. "Shaggy, you beat the Eradicator by yourself."

Shaggy looked surprised, "Man, I didn't know I had it in me."

Unikitty jumped in, "You were amazing, Shaggy! We all believed in you!"

Garnet nodded, "Your strength and courage were extraordinary."transformation was beautiful .

Dexter chimed in, "Indeed, the power you displayed was beyond any scientific explanation."

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup hovered nearby, all nodding in agreement. Blossom said, "We're all proud of you, Shaggy."

Bubbles added, "Yeah, you're our hero!"

Buttercup, with a grin, said, "You really showed that Eradicator who's boss."

Mandy, staying true to her character, simply stated, "Good job. Now let's make sureif this is over yet .

The sense of camaraderie and support from everyone around made Shaggy feel a renewed sense of confidence and readiness for the future.

As the Scooby-Doo statue thawed and pieces peeled off, Scooby returned to his normal self. Shaggy's face lit up with relief and joy.

Shaggy: "Scoob, old buddy! You're back to normal!"

Scooby-Doo: "Raggy! I'm so glad to see you!"

Shaggy: "Like, I was so worried, man. I thought we'd lost you for good!"