The powers of stolen toons : The executioner might !!

Finn, with his demon sword and other swords, was ready for battle. Tulip made sure to charge her elemental gauntlet but decided to take the gems out. Pearl, Amethyst, and Bismuth finally healed up and changed forms. Mao Mao was on a giant Alpha Skrill with red lightning, while Adorebat was on Bismuth's shoulder. Mr. Gar and Carol found Rad and Enid injured and dragged them out of the city to carry them to a safe space.

Finn and the others were taking on the rogueborgs and henchmen who had an endless army but were fighting with might. Kick Buttowski, riding his skrill named Stormbreaker, soared into the sky, providing the team's air support, followed by Captain Jake and the Neverland pirates Izzy and Cubby on their respective dragons, firing at the drones and gunships with blasters. Gumball, Gwen, and Ben 10 Alien Force finally joined the fight alongside Darwin and Nicole, who ripped a rogueborg with her bare hands. Finn led the assault with the characters. Vambre, whose leg wasn't fully healed from the frostbite, managed to snag and fly a drone by steering it with her sword and went on to the warship.

Danny rubbed his head, trying to shake off the lingering grogginess. "What happened? Last thing I remember, we were fighting Gravitox, and everything went dark."

El Tigre cracked his knuckles, still feeling the ache from the battle. "Yeah, I think we won, but it was a close call."

Suddenly, a loud voice interrupted them. "Aye yo, are you guys napping on the job?" Jake Long, in his dragon form, hovered above them, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

Randy Cunningham, the Ninja, groaned as he sat up. "Dude, we just took down Gravitox. Cut us some slack."

Jake landed gracefully, transforming back into his human form. "Well, you better get your game faces on. Looks like we've got another round of chaos coming our way."

Danny's eyes glowed green as he stood up, ready for action. "Alright, let's show them what we've got."

El Tigre grinned, his claws extending. "Time to bring the thunder."

Randy adjusted his ninja mask. "Let's do this, team."

They noticed the massive warship looming above them.

"Let's all go up there," Danny said, determination in his voice

El Tigre and Randy interrupted simultaneously, "How are we going to get up there?"

Jake Long smirked, transforming back into his dragon form. "Hop on, guys. I've got this."

Danny nodded, his eyes glowing with excitement. "Alright, let's do it."

Randy adjusted his mask, ready for action. "This is gonna be epic."

El Tigre grinned, his claws extending. "Time to show them what we're made of."

With that, they all climbed onto Jake's back, and he took off, soaring towards the warship with a powerful flap of his wings. The battle was far from over, but together, they were unstoppable.