★STARGAZING★

Hey Everyone!

If you're coming from tik tok, then you know I was in the middle of posting this POV before the tech gods cursed me. Anyway, this story will be posted on here shortly. I'm giving myself some time to write up some decent chapters before publishing this story.

Anyone who only follows me on here, Stargazing is a Seokjin x Reader story that is loosely based off of Romeo and Juliet. Expect some angst and romance in this story! I'm hoping to have the official first chapter posted by September 15th. I know it's a while away, but writing the chapters out takes some time. 

Below, is a sneak preview of what's to come!

The rational side of you screamed that this was a bad idea, that going along with an impulse will surely lead to a horrible outcome. And yet, you ignored all the blatant warning signs that begged you to think this through. One look at Jin was all it took to see the desperation in his eyes, eager to run away from a family who had no consideration for his wants and needs. You mirrored that desperation, one that longed to live freely, to love who you wanted rather than tip-toeing around the rules your family blindly abides by.

So, you took his hand, following him to chase a life where family feuds existed only in the movies. It was a terrifying first step into the unknown, but as Jin gives your hand a reassuring squeeze, your worries melt away, as if a bright spring sun set light to the frozen lands that winter left behind. There was no looking back, just moving forward.