Chapter 1

Siara woke up from a nightmare about her family's slaughter. Tears fell uncontrollably on her pale cheeks.

Her tiny bedroom, which was a humid underground cell, was filled with head-aching buzz. The next Alpha in line, Acher, was calling for her. A large male already stood in front of her cell's door waiting for her. He was one of the pack's warriors and he seemed to be extremely irritated that he had to escort Siara.

"Hurry up and clean yourself, damn filthy Omega!" the man spat. His nose scrunched from the damp smell of the underground.

Siara wiped her teary face with her clothes and rushed to the small sink in the corner of her cell. She washed her face with cold water to freshen up a little and get rid of any trace of crying. She must appear presentable in front of the next Alpha.

Across the sink was a shower area with slightly lowered flooring. Siara took a quick shower, then she put on the freshest and most presentable dress she could find. She put her long, wavy light ash hair in a ponytail and patted her face trying to be prepared for whatever she was called for.

"I'm ready," she said walking to the door, her voice sounding feeble.

The peephole on the cell's door slid open. The large man glimpsed inside before opening the door.

"Get out," he spat again.

Siara scurried outside her cell. She could feel the hatred gaze from the warrior as they walked upstairs.

"Fucking Omega for our next Alpha," the man muttered, his teeth gritted.

He opened another door that led them upstairs. Clean air and bright light enveloped Siara. She had to squint her eyes a little and took a deep breath. She looked around at the actual mansion she was in.

The old stone mega-mansion that was home for Blackstone Pack had spacious outdoor training areas, outdoor sitting areas with a fire pit, an infirmary with surgical rooms, a laboratory, a lake, and hundreds of acres of private forest (100 acres are approximately 40 hectares). Outside the underground door was a quite busy corridor. From the way the sunlight came in through the tall black-framed windows, Siara learned that it was almost noon. People were passing the hall to get food from the kitchen next to the underground entry. Most of them were warriors, and few were Omega kitchen employees bringing food to Alpha's dining room. The large man was escorting Siara there.

A dark wooden door leading to the Alpha's dining room swung open. Another large man was inside. He gave the same loathing face upon looking at who was coming.

"Alpha Acher, Siara is here," the man who escorted Siara spoke to someone inside.

"Finally! Let her in!" an impatient hoarse voice answered.

Siara walked in, anxiety engulfed her entire body. The man waiting inside was Acher Blackstone, the next Alpha of the pack, and also the man who slaughtered her entire family ten years back. She kept her face down, too frightened to look up.

Acher grinned upon seeing Siara. Happiness sparked inside him as her smell filled his nose. He took a deep breath and licked his lips looking at her. She was the cutest girl in his eyes. Her wavy light ash hair that sat perfectly in a loose ponytail, her doe-eyes that constantly filled with fear, her small figure, even the awkward way she walked towards him, everything about her woke up the feral inside him, he wanted so badly to snatch her to his bedroom and ravished her all day. He had his way to taste her multiple times but when it came to intercourse, he would choose another female to release his urge, with Siara around naked in the same room like a decoration. He had waited for the perfect time to enjoy the ultimate pleasure of mating with her. He knew he had to be patient just a little more.