Chapter 5

WARNING! Abusive content

Days passed by in a wink of time. The day for Siara to try and get herself sent to the infirmary had come. She was inside the small bedroom connected to Acher's. Acher had not touched her since the surgery day, but he did come often to watch her laying helplessly on her bed. His lustful eyes were enough to make her feel stripped naked every time, and it was obvious that he struggled to retain himself from doing anything that could prolong the healing process.

Night fell faster than Siara wished for. Acher might come into her bedroom any minute after the sun went down. She braced herself for what she was about to do. There was no room for hesitation.

Acher's bedroom door clicked open. His heavy footsteps entered the bedroom as the door closed, and he proceeded straight to Siara's bedroom door. A key jingled and the door swung open. Acher's immense figure stood there watching Siara.

Siara tried to calm her racing heart as Acher stepped closer leaving the door open.

"Why are you more excited than usual?" Acher asked, smelling her anxiety.

Siara cleared her throat. "Alpha Acher," she called, trying her best to sound seductive.

Acher sat right next to Siara's bed.

Siara reached out her hand to touch Acher's arm.

"What are you trying to do, love?" Acher watched her hand stroking his arm. Something sparked in his eyes but he sat still.

"Alpha Acher, it's been almost two weeks," Siara stated.

"Yes?" Acher's eyes squinted.

"I longed for your touch," Siara pressed her hand on Acher's chest.

"Be careful with what you're saying. You know exactly how much we both have to restrain ourselves," he stared at Siara alarmingly.

"Please hug me, Alpha Acher," she tugged his hand.

Acher furrowed. "I like when you beg nicely," he leaned forward, grabbing her head towards his chest.

Siara's inner belly stung but she ignored it. She looked up at Acher's face. "Please kiss me, Alpha Acher," she said.

"Why are you so demanding all of a sudden?" Acher hesitated but lust was burning in his eyes. "You know we couldn't do anything-"

Siara circled her hands on Acher's neck and pulled herself up, pressing her lips on Acher's, deliberately breaking his self-control. Acher groaned, grabbing her hair roughly and kissing her back hungrily. He let her go after a minute, dropping her back on the bed. Siara hissed at the pain in her abdomen.

"You really did it," Acher stood up and licked his lips. His pants were bulging.

Siara looked back up straight to his face. She lifted her legs and opened them. Her dress slipped exposing her underwear. Acher gazed upon her invitation, struggling helplessly to hold back.

"Don't-" he warned.

Siara slipped her hands under her panties, touching herself.

"Alpha Acher... " Siara whispered.

Acher growled desperately as he snapped the last thread that restrained him. He seized Siara and ripped her underwear. The sudden movement sent a sharp pain inside her and she could feel her unhealed inner wounds torn. She gritted her teeth enduring the twinge.

Blood trickled down Siara's inner thighs. Acher lifted her bottom to his face and licked the blood. It ignited his bestial urge He held Siara's body upside down while he ate her ferociously. The awkward position caused her worse pain.