Chapter 3

WARNING! SA and cannibalism content

"We ended up doing it longer than I expected," Acher laughed.

Acher and Siara laid naked on the king-sized bed. Their hair was still damp from taking a shower together. Siara curled on Acher's arm like a nice pet, her whole body particularly her mouth and folds felt awfully sore and numb from being excessively violated. Acher turned and hugged her tiny body.

"I could go on forever but you have to be in the operating room in thirty minutes," He said.

Acher kissed Siara's head before getting out of bed. He put on a shirt and jeans, then he walked to Siara's bedroom and got her a clean dress and undergarments to wear.

"The one you brought got messed up in the bathroom," he snickered.

Siara got up and took the clothes. She muttered a thank you and put the clothes on. She almost fell standing on one leg trying to put on the panties.

"Be careful," Acher caught her. "You tire yourself too much, love," he laughed.

She leaned on Acher trying to finish putting on all the clothes.

"You have to get stronger, you are too weak," Acher slid her aside and sat her back on the bed.

"Yes, Alpha Acher," she replied.

"Is it because you skipped your lunch to have a good time with me?" He smiled.

Siara lowered her head feeling incredibly tired, physically and mentally.

"No need to be shy about that, I'll skip all meals to eat you instead if I could," he grinned.

Siara clenched her fists discreetly trying not to fall asleep.

"You finished your breakfast so you should be good for the surgery," Acher said.

"Okay, Alpha."

"Do you need me to carry you to the operating room?" He joked.

"I'm fine," Siara stood up. "Just take me there."

Acher stepped out of the bedroom followed by Siara. His bedroom was on the second floor, and the hall outside was empty. The atmosphere was heavier than the first floor.

While ruling a bit over a hundred werewolf families living in houses scattered over the territory, only approximately 20 werewolves lived inside the Blackstone Pack's mansion, excluding the main Alpha family members. The higher-ranked and their mates occupied the second floor. The room at the end of the hall on the right wing belonged to Alpha Akel, Acher's father. Next to it was Cassie's. They had separate bedrooms and were rarely seen together. Across Cassie's was Ethan's, Acher's little brother. Acher's room was the nearest to the stairs. The right wing also had three offices each for every male of the Alpha family. The left wing was for the Beta and a few selected warriors, but they were all busy from early in the morning until midnight, and only used the room to sleep. The low-ranked workers like maids, cleaners, kitchen attendants, and gardeners, occupied tiny bedrooms on the first floor and weren't allowed on the second floor without permission. Once the low-ranked found their mate, they will be allowed to build or inhabit empty houses.

Acher and Siara walked downstairs where it was busier. Warriors nodded their heads when Acher walked past them, and most of them would take a chance to frown with disagreement at Siara. Lowly Omegas workers would bow down to him, scared to even look at him, and peeked at Siara with pity.

Siara walked with her eyes glued to the floor, avoiding everyone's gazes. When Acher stopped walking abruptly, Siara bumped into him a little and felt the air getting tense. She peeked up and saw the shadow of Alpha Akel passing by. Acher nodded his head but his father didn't even glance at him.