Chapter 26 - Final

The New Alpha inauguration was held at the training field. Every pack member were gathered at the front of a small stage. A group from the Tribe was among them, and they drew quite some attention. Food was served on long tables arranged at the side of the crowds. 

Ethan, Beth, Kaival and Siara were still inside the mansion, sitting on the sofas near the side entrance. The mansion was empty so they could talk freely.  

"Don't you want to wait at least until the inauguration is finished?" Ethan asked. 

"I'm not good with formal events," Kaival said. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Somewhere far enough, but not too far. We'll be in touch." 

"I'm so sad that you're leaving so soon," Beth said to Siara. 

"Me too, Beth, but as Kaival said, we'll be in touch." Siara held Beth's hand. 

"Maybe not frequently, but we'll be here when your baby is born," Kaival said. 

"You have to keep that promise," Beth said. 

"Of course, we won't miss seeing your baby," Siara smiled. 

"I really wish. you both can stay here," Beth pouted. 

"I have too many bad memories here, Beth. Besides, it's too risky for Kaival to hide who he is all the time." 

"Yeah, I know."

"I trust the Tribe in your hand, Bro. They'll be your pack members." Kaival said to Ethan. 

"They are all nice people and a family to my mate. Of course I will take really good care of them and I'm sure they'll fit in quickly. What I'm not sure about is whether they could accept me as their new leader after you."

"I was never their leader, and they all already agreed to be part of your pack." 

"Well then, have a safe trip and live happily." 

"We will," Kaival looked at Siara and smiled as they both stood up. 

"I miss you already," Beth also stood up and hugged Siara. 

"Thank you so much for everything, Kaival," Ethan hugged his brother. 

"Anytime, Ethan. Now go, your pack is waiting for you," Kaival gave him a pat on his back. 

"Good luck," Siara said to Ethan and Beth as they waved their farewell. 

"You too," Beth winked at Siara. 

They all gave their last smile to each other before Ethan and Beth went outside to begin the Alpha inauguration. Kaival and Siara stood at the mansion's arched side entrance, watching Ethan got up on the stage and give his speech. He welcomed the Tribe and announced them as the official members of Blackstone Pack. Kaival smiled when he saw the pack members greet them. 

"I think my job here is done now," Kaival said. 

"Are you okay?" Siara noticed the hint of sadness in his voice. 

"I'm good. They are my family, nothing is better than trusting them in my brother's hand. But I can't say I won't miss them." 

"I'm sure they'll miss you too," Siara circled her hand on Kaival's hip. 

"Shall we go now?" Kaival stroke her hand. 

Siara nodded. "Let's go." 

They turned around and quietly left the mansion with light hearts. 

The inauguration went quite well though some small group of the pack was unsure about Ethan's capabilities of being their Alpha. But most of them, especially those who were with him three nights before, accepted him wholeheartedly. He also got fully supported by the families that he helped after the horrible tragedy Acher caused.