Chapter 2

WARNING! Explicit SA content

The next morning, Siara was inside a bedroom connected to Acher's bedroom. It wasn't big, but still larger and looked way better than her cell. The room was furnished simply but adequately. The walls were covered with bronze textured wallpaper, and the flooring was cypress wood. A long narrow window was laid on top of the wall above the bed, allowing natural light to brighten the room but too high for Siara to look outside.

She hugged her legs on the bed, feeling smaller and tighter than she ever was. The medium single bed with cream sheets was clean and comfortable but she missed her damp mattress instead. Everything in the bedroom felt unfamiliar to her. She wanted to stick her face to the cold wall underground and cried her heart out. The nice room she was in forced her to accept that in several hours she would lose a part of her body that could have given her a new strength, a reason to live and fight, a love to protect.

Or perhaps it's better not to bring any new life to this horrible pack, she thought.

She started crying, unsure of what to even feel. She wanted to be happy that she wouldn't conceive a child of a nasty person. But if she escaped the hell hole, she might find someone she can call home, and they can have a nice little family like she used to have.

And who am I kidding? She scoffed at her ridiculous thought. She was destined to mate with the worst person and stay miserable as a personal sex slave for the rest of her life.

The door opened, and Acher's giant figure stood there observing. "Did you even sleep?" He asked.

Siara froze for a moment before she wiped her face and shook her head.

"Damn it!" Acher said, walking towards Siara and sitting next to her. "I told you to get enough rest," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Acher, I cannot sleep," Siara said.

"Why? This room is a lot better than your cell. After the surgery, you don't have to go back into that dirty place," He scoffed. "You will be happier with me here."

Siara curled tighter trying not to break down. She preferred to live underground away from Acher for the rest of her life.

"You're worried about the surgery?" he asked.

Siara kept silent. She buried her face in her arms.

"I'll be there with you all the time, don't worry," Acher said. "I'll make sure everything goes well," he caressed her light-ash hair and her body stiffened.

Acher laughed. "Stop getting stiff every time I touch you, love," he said. "How can we have any enjoyable sex if you are this rigid?"

Siara kept her face hidden.

"I had to keep you underground all this time because that's the only area in this mansion to place you safely without your smell getting into me and distracting me," Acher said.

He moved Siara's hand and held her face up. "I can barely contain myself last night smelling you in this room," he said. "But I did it, right? Now smile and give me my morning kiss, then I'll forgive you for disobeying my order to sleep." He smirked.

Siara puts her legs down, her mind goes blank. Everything Acher said was like a bunch of blurted words without meanings. She looked at him and forced a weak smile, her teary gray eyes met his obsidian eyes. She could never understand what was inside the head of those soulless eyes that seemed like they would suck away people's hope into nothingness.

"Better," Acher smiled before he kissed her lustfully, his left hand on her nape and the other one hugging her tight.

"I love you, and you will love me too," he declared and kissed her more.