i.

|| 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⊰ koca ⊱
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Koca! Koca c'mon now!" My mother called out, as I followed her voice which rang out through the mansion. "It's here! The boy is back here again and it's your turn!"

"Mother, I'm coming." I informed her as she came into my vision. My eyes averted to the blonde male trembling on the ground in front of the main stairs.

I sadistic smirk crept up my lips as I stared at him. "Konichiwa," With a single greeting, my gulped as I grabbed the whip from my father.

"Let's see how this will come out first. Will you start bleeding before you break? Or the opposite? We'll see, hehee~."

I moved closer to him and kicked him in the chest making him tumble back. "Awe, what a pity your all already dying on me? Useless."

"Don't get to carried away Koca." My father uttered out me as I just shrugged, an evil smile forming.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Just watch."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

ーpresentー
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Get in there!" The manager of the orphanage threw me into a cage. A cage which they called the corner sit out for bad kids.

Falling in the cage as I heard the door close, I sprung out to grab onto the bars, baring a glare at him.

"You don't know who I am, you shit!" I screamed through closed bars. I watched as he gave me a glare.

"Shut up you piece of shit!" He yanked the cage door from my hands, before kicking me over and smacking duct tape on to my lips.

'That little...' I watched as he closed the cage doors, walking away from the scene. Snatching duct the tape out my mouth and threw it out before rattling the cage.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"You can't treat me like this! I call bs on all of this!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kicking and screaming, it did nothing. He never came back, he didn't let me out. I was completely ignored in the cage.

"Oh it's you." I turned my head to see the blonde from way before. "Oh it's useless." He gulped when he saw me, but I shrugged it off, that was until I noticed his face.

"What happened to your right eye? That would make us aristocrats want you more, it's kinda pretty." I bluntly uttered.

I saw how scared he became, and he suddenly covered his eye and looked down. "You're right..."

"Whatever." Rolling my eyes as I suddenly heard a squeaking sound. "Was it always open..?" I watched as the cage door opened by itself.

"No." My head turned to see a black haired boy with the most beautiful grey-blue eyes. He shot me a taunting smirk.

"You opened it while the orphanage manager didn't see it, didn't you?" I ask, only to be ignored once again.

He suddenly grabbed on to my wrist, pulling me close to the point I bumped into his chest as I stared deep into his eyes.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't," He shrugged. "What are you going to do?" The once again shot me a look.

"No," I replied to him, pushing him away from me. "Anyways, you have some sadistic look there."

Uttering that out after straightening my clothes it suddenly hit me. "Don't tell me, you're from an aristocrat family-"

"And you know that how?" He asked me raising a brow, and so I sighed at the obvious question, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.