Surprises Surprises

Koca~

I was called over to Karl as we went to a different room. "Koca." He began as I sat on the bed with him.

"This is for your own good." He said as he put his hand on my head.

"What the hell do you think your gonna do to me!?! You friggin pervert!!" I yelled out to him but he never took his hand off my head.

"GET YOUR STINKIN HAND AWAY FROM MY HEAD!!!"

Ruki~

I had noticed that Koca wasn't around. Neither was Karlhinez. But soon some girl with long blue hair came out of one of the rooms with Karlhinez.

"Ohayo! Ruki-kun!!" She greeted.... But that voice.... My jaw dropped. "K-Koca...?" I asked as she came to me giving me a hug with smiles.

"What else?" She then walked away going down the stairs as I heard more yells of shock.

"What did you-"

"I changed her." He just answered. "But why?" I asked him. "Ruki, some reasons are left not to be told to others." He said as he started to walk off.

"One day I will tell you. But it hasn't come yet." 'Why? Why would Karlhinez change Koca? I don't think that this will stay as it is if this keeps on...'

Koca~

I had already walked down the stairs as everyone started to yell in shock? Why were they yelling? And their jaws, why is it down as if they saw a ghost? I shrugged it all off and then asked.

"Are you guys ok?" "Wait, Koca that's you?!?" Yuma exclaimed, eyeing me from top to bottom. "You changed!!" He said again.

"No, I've been like this ever since we met." I answered to him as I walked up to Karlhinez.

"Can I have some money?"

He looked at me and blinked a few times.

"Can I have about 1 million yen?"

Again, he blinked and stared leaving it all silence.

"..."

"Uh, why exactly?" He asked bending down to my height. "It's a surprise. I just need supplies cause today is a special day!" I exclaimed to him.

He gently smiled at me and gave me the money. "Arigatou gasimas Karl!!" I yelled out. "But Ruki goes with you." He said as I then blinked and stared at him. "He's the eldest he goes with you."

"Fiine!!" I said as I sighed. "Ruki-kun hurry this is something I need you to help me with!!" I yelled out to him as he walked down the stairs.

"We need to get used to this...."

Ruki followed me to the limo as we started to go to town. "So what's so important I was dragged into this?" Ruki asked as I turned my head to face the vampire.

"Huh?" I asked but he kinda rolled his eyes at me but then softly smiled. "JK. But it's a secret, and your helping me make the cake." I said to him as I opened the door and walked out the limo.