iii.

|| 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 ||

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⊰ koca ⊱
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Do you want me to strangle you?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀

Annoyed by their commentary, I tried to keep a composure. "Awe, but you're nothing but our little doll, Koca." Ruki said as he took my chin and left it up to face him.

"Your just a kid, don't act like some adult." Slapping my hand away from my face, I gave a small glare. "Besides, don't touch me!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Haha! You're so weird!"
⠀⠀⠀⠀

My head bolted over to some kids that were beating up a boy around my age, kicking him to the point he was bleeding and getting bruises.

I knew it wasn't any of my business, but this looked serious. I pushed the kid that was about to kick him again, as he gave a glare.

"Stay out of this!" The boy screamed at me, pushing me enough for me to tumble over. I growled at him, as I stood up to oppose him and three others.

"Make me!" I screamed back, looking at him dead in the eye as a girl grabbed on to my hair, making grab on to hers right after.

"Let go! Stupid girl!" She screamed out to me as we both pulling on each other's hair. "I should say the same to you!"

"H-Hey!" I glanced over to Bear and the others as they watched me fight the girl. "Help me you idiot!"

I was suddenly picked up by Bear by the waist, pulling me away as Ruki and Kou pulled the girl in front of me away.

I was kicking and screaming, telling Bear to let me go so I could beat the girl up. I suddenly saw the two boys push Ruki and Kou, pissing me off even further.

My eyes widen as they fell to the ground, the three about to kick them. "Ugh! Assholes!" I finally escaped from Bear's grasp, pushing and kicking the three away from Ruki and Kou.

I grabbed a near by object, which was a bunch of books. Throwing them one by one, the three soon ran away as I screamed at them to never mess with us.

"Are you alright?" I looked behind to the grey haired boy, as he just looked at me, then suddenly looked away. "What's your name at least."

⠀⠀⠀⠀

"A-azu...sa..."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Azusa huh..?" I turned my body fully at him before helping the other two up. "Koca." Giving a friendly smirk, Bear did the same.

"Damn, they did a number on you, did you even eat?" Holding his hand out to him, he accepted it, as Bear helped him up.

"I'm Bear by the ways." The light brunette smiled, as Azusa just nodded back in understandment.

Suddenly we heard his stomach growl, as I shot Bear a look, he return me with the same one. "Why don't we feed you?"

"Would you... really..?" Me and him nodded in sync, as Bear went to get the bread, Kou and Ruki fetched the bandages.

"So you're not... going to... hurt me..?" A sigh escaped my lips, before sitting down in one of the rooms. "No, I'm not."

"Gotcha some food." Bear walked over to us, passing the bread to Azusa, as we gave the bread to Azusa, seeing how he was hungry.

"Koca-chan, we have the stuff." Kou entered the room with Ruki as we tended to Azusa, and soon after talked about everything and anything.

⠀⠀⠀⠀